Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Tuna

Tuna
Come on throw us a bone, anything, at least tell us you know it's down and are working on something instead of just total silence
Shrimp

Shrimp
Сервер W4A вот уже несколько дней невозможно войти в игру
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
OnePlus 3 / Oxygen OS
Also server W1A on android is not working since Friday the 16th.
Why we did not hear anything even on this topic?
Shrimp

Shrimp
The W4A server has been unable to enter the game for several days
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post [MAINTENANCE] Down-times of the live servers by Slash » 21. February 2018 10:29
Im very very very upset / annnoyed ;-(

I havent been able to log in or play properly or at all for the last week atleast.

All starter with my carriers "zero timming" at their destinations and now I can
not log in or when I do i get booted out seconds or minutes later.

Very angry right now.

Slash-Galaxy
Shrimp

Shrimp
Another day without being able to log in and play......and this is what i get for paying
to support a game !!!!!!
Developer

Developer
Hi Slash,

please write me a PN with your UserID and Username and the world that you are unable to login.

With this informations i can take a deeper look into logs Files.

best,
Node_01
Shrimp

Shrimp
Hi.

I started another game on W2A Nova crescendo and I log in perfectly with that one.

My main and only profile I want to play on but has been giving endless hassles is:

status of server says open and only 35% full.

What is going on :sad:.

Slash
Developer

Developer
Thanks for PN Slash,

Currently it is not clear whats going on @ W1A.

That the reason why i collect many as possible IDs and Username that are broken.

please stand by.
Developer

Developer
[font=Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Sans, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Moin,[/font]

[font=Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Sans, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]we will have to put W1A - Neomenia into Maintance Mode at 14:00 CEST for about 24 hours.[/font]