Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Hey surprise, even after that maintainance,W3A is broken again. If you guys just don't care about this game why don't you just let it die?
Algae

Algae
Seriously, it have been weeks since server W3A doesn't works correctly. It's totaly break down all this day. Is there anyone in FL staff working to fix it ??
Algae

Algae
Server 3 for IOS is down for me. Any clue on when it’s coming back? I was just attacking the voids ;)
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
ipad mini ios 6.1.3
Any chance the server stays up?
Can’t plan any void action or end up not meeting and crashing the all fleet....
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPhone5 / ios 7
How cute: Some players get a maintenance message, saying to get status here (there is none), while others are playing...
This is going on for half a day now...
Plankton

Plankton
Same on W4A, down all day, just got the maintenance message. (No connection possible all day)
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
Iphone 5 iOS 6, Ipad Air Ios 7
I'm just curious, how do you manage that the server 2 is unavailable for login and sessions abort even when it is only filled by 23% ????
It should be able to handle 5x the load easily!
Or do you adjust the available ressources so that the 'game experience' actually the game acailability remains in the region of bad to worse even if only one player remains ???
You should take more care to give the last ppl that have not left like the thousands before a reasonable game experience (availability).
Shrimp

Shrimp
Yeah what’s the issue with s2 these days. It’s broken at least a few hours a day for the past week or so...
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
Iphone 5 iOS 6, Ipad Air Ios 7
S2 offline again ...
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
iPhone5 iOS 7
Image Image Image Image Image Server still down for some and working for others! those of us in a war are vulnerable to losses. Fishlabs better be ready for refunds or replacements of VOid Crystals and Artifacts if losses are sustained during this down time. I don't mind being locked out, but being locked out mid-war when things are kind of working, and things are kind of not working and some are in and some aren't is a load of horse crap...kind of like Support on the game has become from DS FL. was better when it was just FishLabs running the show...what did Deep Silver do to you guys?