Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Social Media Manager

Social Media Manager
Unread post [MAINTENANCE] Down-times of the live servers by Tobi » 13. December 2013 14:44
From now on, we'll post all intentional down-times of our live servers in this thread. For starters, here's an announcement that our servers will be down for maintenance at 3pm (CET). We'll be back about an hour later with a nice little surprise for ALL players!
Shark

Shark
Yes, surprise are good and advance announcements. Thanks! May I suggest that an in game splash screen might be more effective in reaching more players.
Algae

Algae
So the game just glitched on me during the server shut down... As I was loading 30 freighters into a carrier. Logged me out and back in, but I lost my freighters! Then it logged me out and popped up the server maintenance message.

Yikes.
Plankton

Plankton
I did get a splash screen and came here to know more
Tuna

Tuna
thanks for the update
Tuna

Tuna
no update! maintenance!
no one said something about an update!?
Plankton

Plankton
Yea these random maitinances are bloody annoying, if y'all had to take the server offline this much it still should be in closed beta, now that we're paying customers, 3 days advanced notice would be nice, not everyone uses the forums, and it irritating to get random down times, y'all should give everyone ten crystals to keep us happy. Now that people pay for the game, yall need to clean up your act,
50 cap also? Like seriously, yall change the rules , I'm almost tempted to ask for a refund your messing with the game toooooo much........
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.4
ONE HOUR??? So you're saying I should go get some real work done?? Image
Joking guys, thanks you for this game, I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it !
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPad 4 iOS7, iPhone 5 iOS8-B4
Gee guys, relax, let them do their thing. Every MMO game has maintenance, especially new ones like this.
Herring

Herring
Funny! So many have complained about ALL the things that need to be updated and then when FL actually decides to update the game, you complain about the update? Seriously guys? They even gave us an announcement in regards to the server downtime. I am LOL at you right now. Image

Agent Nomad - NIA