Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by Gogo1100 » 10. April 2017 14:39
I approve of this.

FL, please respond!
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
IOS
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by Vanguard » 10. April 2017 17:49
Hundreds if not thousands spent by many, we funded Manticore. we deserve a reply please
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
ios
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by papaj » 12. April 2017 09:52
Hello Fishlabs,

The community would like some feedback. New update ? GOFA2 ? Make us happy and we'll make you money :)

Happy Easter !!
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by Rubenbarcode » 12. April 2017 19:06
https://timeline.line.me/post/_dVVuk2_f ... 3502087886

If you have a look at all these names so far wanting to back this

What are you scared of? all you need to do is say yes or no to an update or yes or no to GOFA2

Thanks

Lyron-Baktos
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by tommygrnhj » 13. April 2017 11:05
Well ruediger seems alone if he is even around anymore...
bugs in the plenty..
why would they make sequel when not fixing this potentially epic game.. its sad and half retarded.
There is soo much stuff you could implement to boost game (ofc starting by fixing it)
But yes they should be active and informative.. instead of wasting the time we paid for on making crappy games
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by Rubenbarcode » 13. April 2017 13:02
Well Rebu? Not commenting? You comment on every other post?
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by Steelpoke » 13. April 2017 20:21
I've communicated with you previously, FL, but you are AWOL when it comes to outreach/communication with your customers. GOFA is an innovative game that will always have loads of potential for new and existing players, and most importantly there is potential to make money for your company. I personally offered several ideas that would have brought in thousands of dollars. I'm not a gamer, but I've spent money on GOFA ($40-50 over a year's time). In fact, I've spent more money on this app than all other apps combined, and I'm willing to spend more if I knew the game wasn't being shelved.I recently started another game called War Robots, and I would encourage you to look their development and outreach efforts. Miles (kilometers)ahead of you guys. If you have no desire to continue developing GOFA, sell it! For now, at least communicate with your customers.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
iPAD
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by JosephKah » 13. April 2017 22:02
[B5] also would like an answer ...
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by BPOTMHECAXAP » 14. April 2017 16:09
The best you can do with GOFA is to sell it
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Make us happy, please by Avarani » 16. April 2017 22:42
I cannot in all honesty see them moving forward on this but sincerely hope they do. It is, and always has been, one of my favourite mobile games of all time. It's been a daily part of life since closed beta (minus a couple of months of downtime due to some unavoidable PL matters) and will continue to be until the hamster dies. There is no other app out there that has the same layolty base (especially considering the extreme poor service we get from the owners!). Come on FL, rise to this challenge. Refresh our devices and reaffirm why we all stay loyal to the brand. GOFA rules! Doesn't it?