Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post [EVENT] Mkkt Bkkt's Halloween by Ruediger » 21. October 2016 13:38
Booh! Yeah, you! Come closer, Mkkt Bkkt has some news for you! 'know how this's the part when you go trick or treatin'? I bet you do, so I'm ready for it. Got some nice prizes for you, but it won't be easy to convince me to part ways with them. Read below what you have to do to impress me. Scary Halloween everyone!

Need to decorate a room aboard Manticore, but can't buy new stuff... They don't even know I'm there and I want it to remain a secret! How 'bout some of you help me out? All you need to do is create a collage, drawing or edit for a nice final picture that I can hang in my secret cabin (but make sure you do own the rights to do that, I'm an honest smuggler, Copyright breaking ain't no job for me). Ah, yes, should be about Galaxy on Fire and Halloween, but I didn't need to tell you this, right?

Prizes:

First place: Big Pumpkin full o' credits: 40k and 10 of each colored stuff
Second place: Old Skull with some credits: 20k and 4 of each colored stuff
Third place: Stash of credits, someone already took most instead of candies, but 10k could still be yours

Post your entries in this forum thread. You have time until October 31, end of day server time
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: [EVENT] Mkkt Bkkt's Halloween by RAM » 29. October 2016 10:30
Are we allowed to use Gofa graphics from the website to create the collage?
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: [EVENT] Mkkt Bkkt's Halloween by Rebu » 31. October 2016 08:50
Yes, you can use the assets from our website.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: [EVENT] Mkkt Bkkt's Halloween by Mirkwood » 31. October 2016 20:39
The sky is full of stars.pdf
(181.97 KiB) Downloaded 152 times

Happy Halloween!
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: [EVENT] Mkkt Bkkt's Halloween by Alatreon5 » 1. November 2016 00:55
Gofa equals Halloween.
Attachments:
IMG_4810.PNG
Boooo!
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: [EVENT] Mkkt Bkkt's Halloween by Alatreon5 » 1. November 2016 07:52
And btw I went by Gofa servertime which was not directly excluded in your description