Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Starfire_Surveys_RECRUITMENT_TEST_960x640_EN.jpg

Attention, attention. Starfire Survey, the galaxy-wide leader in asteroid mining, is looking for mercenaries to carry out high-profile tasks and missions. As goes without saying, a corporation of that size and standing does not pay anyone for their services. Instead, they only hire the best of the best. But how do you separate the wheat from the chaff? By testing every interested commander’s tactical refinement and battle-seasonedness to the test in a monthly Recruitment Drive.

Starting June 9, Starfire Survey will encourage the commanders of all servers to prove their worth by destroying as many enemy ships as possible within a predefined 24-hour time frame. To make sure the participants’ efforts do not go unnoticed, they will offer the top 3 commanders on each server a share of their profits:

1st Place: 10,000 Credits
2nd Place:5,000 Credits
3rd Place: 2,500Credits

Starfire Survey’s accountants will only count fighters, bombers, interceptors and freighters destroyed during that time. Carriers turned into scrap metal will not be acknowledged. Also, wrecking one’s own fleet will not help as the objective is to destroy other commanders’ vessels. The next two Recruitment Drives will take place at the following dates:

The first recruitment campaign will take place from Thursday June 9, 12:00 server time to Sunday June 12, 12:00 server time on all servers.
This will only be the first recruitment drive, further ones will follow soon. Stay tuned
Shrimp

Shrimp
ROFL
Algae

Algae
10k? This is a joke right?
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
Etch A Sketch
No joke. Just another lame ship smash but with meager awards this time.

8k only costs $4.99.

B. B.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPad Air 2/ 9.3.2
Maybe its time to delete my acc... Still buggy, no new features, lame events and prizes. Without our LINE community would be gofa dead.
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPhone6s
I know I have my little badge up there, but I'm still just a player. So here is my 2 cents -

I'm really excited to hear FL are doing a regular event, it sounds like it is the beginning of something more! I can't wait to see where this goes.

One thing, just the time mentioned is 24 hour period, but the dates are over 3 days? I think a single day event, but more frequently is better. That would mean only the really dedicated players could keep winning, or it would allow more players the chance to get the prize. What do you guys think?
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPhone 5/ iOS 9.2
You could enlarge the winner base to the first 50 commanders, drop prices by range (1st-10th: 1st place, 11th-25th: second price, 26th-50th: 3rd price) and drop vCrystals not credits, or a mixed up or some not useful items. Doesn't matter, just more winners can lead to more engagement.
Shrimp

Shrimp
The 24 hrs - 3 days is confusing
Plankton

Plankton
Only 10k credits? I earn more than that in 3 days doing missions.

Thank you, but no thank you. A truly smart commander knows when not to fight....and I am not going to fight for so little return.

Since I showed my intelligence....does that men I win? =-)

Sincerely,
Aurinsaint
Shrimp

Shrimp
When's payday?