Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
IOS
Unread post The Future..... by Vanguard » 13. February 2016 13:20
Hi, since the development of manticore it seems (understandably to an extent) that there has been very few bug updates or new features for Alliances, as a loyal player since the start who loves this genre of strategy game and there are very few like it. I'm becoming somewhat disillusioned, as are many longstanding, loyal players, the vast majority of which have paid hundreds towards the gameplay. I don't want to turn this into a rant or a slanging match with FL, We just need some questions honestly answering.

1. Have we been abandoned? We hear nothing from the development team, why the radio silence?
2. Do fishlabs intend to carry on developing this game? Or is this it, are you winding down to concentrate on Manticore?

This game has so much potential to do more, we all have seen some good ideas even the simple ones can improve gameplay, it's a shame to watch players leave, and the game slowly fizzle out. The game has a great community, players willing to spend & teach new players...So please Fishlabs tell us...What is the future for Galaxy on Fire Alliances??
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: The Future..... by The Shadow hunter » 23. February 2016 05:37
I also agree. There seems to be little variation to this game except for how we fight our enemy. Heck we even broke the void wormhole on WZ2 and it hasn't come back. Please add things to this game, make us feel excited again.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: The Future..... by Hyde » 2. March 2016 23:36
I agree as well. It's so eerie quiet, would love to see more people playing. There's always someone "retiring" from the game.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: The Future..... by Alfamail » 8. May 2016 04:52
News please! I've just started playing and am enjoying it. However I'm obviously late to the party. I would promote this game among friends and buy more packs if I knew it was going to keep evolving and get support!
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: The Future..... by Alfamail » 12. May 2016 21:50
I'm thinking that no news is bad news. I guess I will hold off any other purchases until I see something from developers or more activity in the game.
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: The Future..... by Lil Pill » 17. May 2016 09:50
In the past there was an update every two to three months. Sometimes they published updates introducing new features and content sometimes they were only for performance, bug fixing or increasing server stability.
Either way these constant updates showed the community that FL is working on the game, that something is happening.

Now we have been waiting for 6 months since the last update and we got NOTHING from FL. No notes no forum post no blog entry .. NOTHING at all. Seems like GOFA is dying. I am very sad about that because I like the game but what FL currently does is ridiculous and unfair.
I know that you guys are concentrating on Manticore at the moment but that doesn't mean you can simply drop GOFA development and expect players to spend on your game.

I am very sad to say that but FL fucked up hard (again) and I am not sure if they can save the game this time. GOFA will be the last game from FL I spend money on. You just lost a loyal customer. Congrats ;-)