Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by iTrust » 13. August 2015 11:38
Free to move the Jump Gate. Active when the correspondent planet is abandoned.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by hopskalle » 13. August 2015 21:50
Sectors..
Same as claiming a system.. only sectors is a group of systems.. whoever have most systems in the sector owns the sector.. Every citizen pay a 3% tax to owner.. and/or owner gets bonus.. faster building what ever.. something
Algae

Algae
I wonder if is possible to improve the configuration of th carriers management window, like only showing how many you have on a planet by a number, then click on that group and select what u need, I say that cause it looks confusi g atm. When I will have 100 carriers for look for a specific carrier I will need a lot of time while you guys can easily improve it.
another point is to introduce void missions for crystal farming.
And more importantly the possibility to trade artifacts and blueprint like the resources etc.
Thanks
Algae

Algae
And what about to make a description page for each player, like instead of showing only the level the alliance name etc, something more likely you can edite your own home page of the account.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Ipod
Something that really annoys me is sending multiple carriers on missions or missing a mission by mistake. This does happen quite frequently to me and I can imagine it is an issue for other players that run a lot of missions every day- sometimes I can have up to a hundred missions listed. It gets confusing. So it would be really nice if on the missions list that you get in the systems where you are scanning them there could be some sort of an indicator telling you whether or not there is a carrier in route to it.
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by Tar'Guih » 21. August 2015 08:46
Capital ships? Like frigates and stuff.
Last edited by Tar'Guih on 20. December 2015 09:49, edited 2 times in total.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by Yep » 14. September 2015 22:21
Create outlaws planets.
- Automatically when someone left the game,
- Or when you left a planet and troops (ships,...) are still there.

You abandoned them... They create a new community. They also can spread, depending on the level of gamer who left them. It will create an outlaw community...
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by Maklar » 13. November 2015 08:06
Grouping Carriers was a nice idea. Pls let us have this for Planets too. I have at the moment 49 Planets, would be nice if i can group them .
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPhone6s
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by G0rri1a » 22. November 2015 09:55
I love the idea of outlaws, it would keep the game alive with players abandoning accounts or going inactive the map would still look VERY alive. Also, it would give another 'fun' source of XP and resources- attacking AI players or Outlaws.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by Ghost_Rider » 18. December 2015 19:54
Different Avatars and new carriers would be a nice addition to the GOFA Alliance game.