Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by Sen. Sanis » 25. February 2015 20:30
i think you should be able to coordinate attacks by yourself or at least have a cinematic view at your fleet and see them hanging around the planets and have defense stations or mines, also the flag thing that will be in the next update needs to be like everybody can choose his own flag and you see it hanging above your planets
Tuna

Tuna
1. unattended mining of Citadels - self explanatory.

2. A mk1 carrier with one troop and one fighter should not be able to attack and take a level 20 planet,
the amount of carriers and ships needed to take a planet with no troops or ships should be proportional to the level of the planet.

3 should be able to trade artifacts no differently than troops and RSS.

4. Battle commander mode - should be able to assign carrier control from several players to a single assigned battle commander.

5. Labs should have more than 3 slots - if even done as an upgrade.

6. Demolishing a carrier should still retain the artifacts into your inventory. - you can put them on a ship you should be able to remove them.

7. maybe to make the game more interesting citadels planets should last for a set time and then spawn on a new planet

8. A forth Citadel that combines the effect of red, Blue and Yellow.
Plankton

Plankton
How to make scanners useful:

If you've ever sent ships anywhere on the map you noticed how they come with an icon that displays where they are going and how much time it will take to get there. I suggest that scanners are made to be able to see any ships that pass nearby the planet. The higher level the scanner, the greater the range. I'm suggesting that they see just the fact that there are ships there, not the amount, type, speed, or destination, if there is a carrier nearby I believe that a scanner should be able to detect it. That of course could change per level of the scanner or whatever else to make it balanced.

Of course this kind of butts heads with their weird new "scan incoming attack" feature, maybe this would work better?

Also, if anything like this is implemented, I think we should definitely be able to see the ship movements of our fellow alliance members. The amount of ships, time, destination and everything. Possibly even with those who we make NAP's with, this would make the denizens of should nebula think twice before allying everyone they can.

off topic : needs a NAP limit.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Should have capital ships in the game like destroyers, frigates, cruisers, battlecruisers and battleships I mean having small fighters is good but bigger ships need to be incorporated into the game and have a fighter craft able to destroy capital grade ship where fighters or intercepters be able to kill these ships to keep everything balanced
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
iPhone 5
You can already spy on incoming attacks.

Here's the list from my perspective:

1. Actual Battle Animations/Controls. I know, i know, it'll take more storage space, blah blah. I get it, I really do. It's not me that wants this, it's a certain part of the community. Controls might add a new perspective to the game too.

2. The Ability to Scrap Ships on a planet. It's ridiculous to have to build carriers every time I need to scrap a ship. It probably won't happen a lot, but it's still a useful idea.

3. Automated Citadel Mines. Self explanatory. However, not strictly necessary. I don't mind clicking the 'Mine' button, but I can see why a player who has dozens of cits would complain.

4. Benefits for owning a system. At this moment, owning a system just means you're easier to find during a war. Seriously, add some advantage to it. Increased Troop Production? Percentage increase on storage size? A small defensive bonus? The capability to build a starbase?

5. Benefits for Alliance Clusters. Unless you have a lot of active players in a cluster, then clustering is just a 'Burn This' sign during war. Props to a few alliances for making it work though. One possible advantage would be 'Faster Travel Times' in Alliance-controlled systems.

6. Sister Alliances/Coalitions. An Alliance has a cap of 50. Any more than that and you'll need a suballiance. Unless you manage to get them all to be active LINE Users, then you're gonna have a hard time coordinating. Thus, 'Sister Alliances' or 'Coalitions'. You already have an Alliance Chat. Expand on that. Heck, you can name it 'Mutual Defense Pacts' if you want. Thus, if one gets declared on their 'Sister Alliances' will automatically declare on the aggressor.

7. A 'Last Seen' function. We can't tell if a fellow alliance member is active or not unless he sends a message or he tells you (three days before inactivity shows). A 'Last Seen' function would help with that, to assist alliances in seeing who's active and who isn't as active.

8. Starbases. Space Stations. Whatever. Call it what you want. Make them special. As I lined it out above, you could make them an advantage to owning a system. Owning a system gains you the capability to build a starbase, which can be upgraded just like planets. They could 'add slots' to the planets in the system, or they could provide defense bonuses. They could also provide production bonuses. The possibilities are many with this one.

9. Gifting Artifacts. Add a 'gift artifacts' function to the game, but limit it to an alliance (or sister alliances, if that actually comes out).

10. Flags. Let us upload our own designs.

11. Take advantage of the deleted accounts. Turn them into NPC Empires, like the 'Terran/Nivelian/Vossk Outlaws'. Depending on the planet's HQ Level they can provide a variety of challenges. For Example, HQ1 planets that were owned by deleted accounts would only be able to build Fighter Mk1s. Level 13s can build Fighter Mk2s. You can add carriers too, so they'll attack the players. Call it Rogue Commanders.

12. Take a portion of the empty planets in the galaxy. Turn them into NPC Empires like above. These, however, don't attack you. It'll give the game more depth, though.

13. Add Commerce Stations. Put them in the empty space between systems (or on the edges of the map on the older servers). Make them unassailable, and turn them into trading hubs where players can exchange artifacts, troops, credits, even PLANETS if possible. Resources are kind of easy to get here, so while you could add that in, it probably won't get used much.

Just my list. What do you guys think?
Herring

Herring
When you attack a planet, you only see the battle from the carrier's point of view in space. What if you could see a ground battle attack? Have an option to see the troops vading buildings, firing missiles, wounded troops going to the medical bay. Even for a defense, you could see things such as weapons firing, having the walls of the defense, battle stations, command centers, etc. I believe that this could be a great improvement of a new point of view in battles. If at all possible, you can see the aftermath of the battle on your planet. For example, after the attack on your planet has ended, you can see the effects of the war that has occurred.
Herring

Herring
Few things to add to this great game
Quantity selection for iAp item purchasing
Grouping for your cars to identify what you spec the car for. IE group 1 2 3 4
Some kind of indication on missions to tell you if you have sent a carrier to that mission or not
Skill reset on IAP
Not needed but opt to change carrier name. This could be used for grouping I mentioned
Cooldown reset item in IAP to reset jumpgate would be nice
Any of these additions would be much appriciated
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPhone 5s//iPad Air 2
I would like to see all the flying carriers of my alliance not only my own. And very important would be to see who from your alliances but also nap alliances have parked carrriers on your planets. Like a button where you open a screen with a list of player names and amount of carriers.
Herring

Herring
Thor I agree being able to see who's cars are parked on your planet instead of just a number would be awsem
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by Hexit » 8. August 2015 14:21
Void crystals should be available from missions just like red,yellow, and blue. Currently only huge fleets and battles (which stangle the servers) are the only way to get them. Even when I have participated in these no crystals have been received because only the massive committment of ships (and the committment of real $ to buy credits to rebuild) will get you anywhere. Missions are a much slower process but for the casual and non pay to play players it is at least an alternative.

Btw - I agree that some indicator (color change?) for missions that have carriers sent to them would be great.