Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
HTC Desire 816, Android gofa://2002/players/Ghost%20xxx-->
Unread post drop gofa ideas and suggestions by Deep3d2Galaxy » 1. November 2014 12:15
My first : in gofa I felt there should be the option to transact cash between alliances only. Say for example , if some of my alliances asked for protection ,I should have option to ask for cash.
Banking system : some neutral system should be there where I must deposit my extra money. And it should grow after a small charge. And when after a lot is deposited ,say for 100k , bank should tax me.
No one will hold the authority of bank but fishlabs. Banks will be neutral.
Artillery should be introduced for the assistance of ground troops.
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPhone6s
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by G0rri1a » 1. November 2014 16:41
I don't believe they will introduce a transferable cash system into GOFA any time in the future. Player instead have found trading troops a good substitute for purchasing services or planets from other players.

Artillery: this is something many players have asked for for some time, it add a new dimension to the game. For now we will have to wait and see because if FishLabs are working on it, it is being kept too secret.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by Deep3d2Galaxy » 1. November 2014 19:00
Bah ! Image and what about adding galaxy police service. Those who are notorious are posted in the wall of police station visible with siren sound and alert sound , appearing sudden . The price of capturing or destroying is somewhat huge. We can even contacted by the red notice holder, who can provide us surprise gifts if we help him.
Plankton

Plankton
The ability to build Jumpgates so you can travel instantaneously to your other planets as some of mine are 10hrs flight away.
Also introducing some elements from Galaxy on fire like the missions from the bars and random stuff you can collect or sell.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
IOS
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by Vanguard » 30. November 2014 13:32
I still would like to see alliance artifacts 'banks' in which players donate artifacts, which could then be used to purchase special perks that would benefit the whole alliance
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPod Touch 5/iPhone 5s/iPad 2
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by xX VIPER Xx » 3. December 2014 06:31
They should let you have the option of fighting your own battles or simulating it. That is something that I know will make my friends start playing again.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by Deep3d2Galaxy » 7. December 2014 18:56
My ideas for today : use common blink as alert so that everyone can see when a planet is under attack even if he is not part of any alliance.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by my2234 » 8. December 2014 07:57
The game really needs automation. As in bomb planet till troops less than 1000. Deliver resources when resources greater than 120,000.
These tasks should be assignable to fleets so as to take away the mundain jobs that are just boring but required.
Grinding away at repeditive tasks isn't entertainment.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPad4
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by Christo » 10. December 2014 11:34
I would love to see an option to destroy ships stationed on a planet. This would give the defense a huge boost! Build ships for defense on a planet under attack and demolish them, when you no longer need them there. I can demolish buildings but neither ships nor troops, unless I demolish the whole planet.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by 94FL » 10. December 2014 20:11
A very simple but annoying thing: if freighters are moved out from a carrier, the troops and resources need to be transferred to the planet! Currently it says "you cannot move freighters because there are cargo on board" and I have to empty them manually. It's annoying, please fix it!
Keep up the good work!
-L.