Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by POLAC56K » 30. December 2015 17:55
I would like to see the option to group your planets like it is for the carriers so it would be easier to sort them but u what you have them set to be doing. I do believe the is will help some of the players be more productive and more efficient.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
HTC Desire 816, Android gofa://2002/players/Ghost%20xxx-->
I see , my drop idea became popular and useful . How about introducing galaxy police service so that ghosts r busted
Plankton

Plankton
Is there a way where a button could be introduced on the Carrier screen so select Groups or All Carriers set to Avoid Contact rather than having to go though each Carriers settings? Loads of people on Server 3 have suggested this upgrade to me as a brilliant ease of use addition and with wars becoming frequent it is a good strategic move.

I'm one of the more senior level seasoned players who has been with you 2 years and you guys do a great job.

Granted you get special bundles but if many are like in my position we have excess carriers and not enough ships extenders..... I personally have 20x Mk3 empty and each extender cost a crazy 88k credits just for 150 ships which is not value for money anymore. I therefore ask is there either a way of evening out the costs or maybe introducing a new level of ship depending on the Carrier size e.g. Void mk3 ships only for void carriers?
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: drop gofa ideas and suggestions by Kurgan » 14. December 2016 18:23
I would like to see a fog of war system that allows for more strategic combat. Its pretty wierd that i can bring up a players profile and know were every planet he owns is located.
Plankton

Plankton
Planetgroups would be awesome, sorting them like Citadel, Resource Production, yard and so on