Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
iPhone 6 Plus / iOS 9
I bought both of the games (GA Tunguska and GA Sam Peters) few months ago but didn't have time to play them until last week. Unfortunately I am unable to play any of these :-/ There is no sound, tapping on objects shows text only for split second and I am unable to interact with anything in-game.

I've tried restarting device, changing options. I would try reinstalling apps, but I am no longer able to locate them in App Store - it seems they were removed from Polish iTunes store.

I didn't find any information on the web concerning game issues or iTunes removal. I wrote to your support email, but no-one answered.

Questions:

1. Why both of the games were removed from iTunes?
2. Will those game be brought back to the store in the future?
3. Is it possible to actually play those games?
Community Manager

Community Manager
The games were temporarily removed from the app store as there was a compatibility issue with iOS 9. We are working on a fix to this issue and will return them to the store, however, right now we can't tell you when this will be the case.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
iPhone 6 Plus / iOS 9
So if I keep them installed on my iPhone, and you bring them back to the store, I will see a new update for them? Or would I have to manually check if they are back and install them again?
Plankton

Plankton
Any news?

I really miss these games :(
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPhone SE / iOS 10.0.2
I bought them last year, too and now I wanted to play them and can't as you removed them.

Ruediger wrote:The games were temporarily removed from the app store as there was a compatibility issue with iOS 9. [...]

As iOS 10 already was released I wonder why you didn't bring them back to the store. Because they work - I just tried - just the spoken files can't be loaded. Please release them again or do you really want your customers to ask Apple for a refund?
Community Manager

Community Manager
Hey,
we will have a look at it and test it. Before we can release them again they need to undergo a full test.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPhone 6, iPad Air 2
Hi. I purchased Secret Files about a year ago, but the game was unplayable back then on iOS9 (as mentioned by the OP above). I figured it was temporary and decided to be patient. Somehow I remembered about this game today and decided to check whether anything has changed. To my surprise, it's back on the App Store, but I have to pay for it again? I still have the game in my purchase list, only it's the same buggy version as earlier. The App Store developer of the broken game is Deep Silver, while the new one is listed under Fishlabs. Re-releasing a patched version under a different handle – instead of a simple patch – and making your original customers pay for it again is a really crappy and anti-consumer move. Is there anyone I can contact about this matter? Else, I will be forced to apply for a refund from Apple and remember about avoiding your games in the future.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Secret Files Tunguska & Sam Peters broken by Rebu » 16. November 2016 13:16
Unfortunately we will no longer support Secret Files: Tunguska on iOS. Despite the recent release to support 64-bit devices, we have met with more technical issues. Sadly the game, and the code, is very old and we can no longer maintain it in a sustainable fashion. It is regrettable that we have had to make this decision but we feel that we can best support our community by focusing on our upcoming titles.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPhone 6, iPad Air 2
Okay, sure, that's understandable – no one expects you to support an old project indefinitely. However what I'm left with here is a broken game I still paid for. No matter the 5 euro, it's a question of principle. I can't find any excuse for not releasing the new build as a "replacement" for your old customers. It would still be available for purchase to everyone else, wouldn't it?
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Secret Files Tunguska & Sam Peters broken by Rebu » 16. November 2016 13:55
There is no Secret Files Tunguska anymore on iOS. The new version has also been removed from the app store, the reasons have been stated in my previous post.
However, no one would have had to buy the game again. We would have asked you to provide a proof that you purchased the first version and you would have gotten a code to download the new version for free. But as we said, the app is no longer available which renders this also obsolete.