Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iP4s,iPad mini / iOS 7
Unread post Stylus no longer works in iOS 7 by VincentTH » 29. September 2013 17:18
Not a Fishlabs issue per se, but I would like to bring this to the devs attention, to see if this can be possibly addressed, and to warn other users.

My stylus used to work fine on Phone 4S, until I upgrade to iOS 7. It just stop working, only my fat fingers do. The same stylus works fine on my iPod running iOS 6.1.3. Of course, I will not update the iPod to iOS 7 until this is fixed.

A few people using other programs have posted the same problem.
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPad A2/iPhone 6 - iOS 10.3.3
Unread post Re: Stylus no longer works in iOS 7 by Shadow » 29. September 2013 18:39
Man, this is in the wrong section. :smile: I moved you to another place that's more appropriate.

Anyways, what stylus are you using? I have a Belkin and it seems to work the same as before.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iP4s,iPad mini / iOS 7
Unread post Re: Stylus no longer works in iOS 7 by VincentTH » 29. September 2013 19:33
Sorry about the wrong forum.

It is a small stylus that comes with the skin of my iPhone 4S, don't know the name. I have seen posts claiming the same problem, but no solution, since we cannot downgrade to iOS 6.
Now I can't play properly, my fingers are too big for the iPhone!!!
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPad A2/iPhone 6 - iOS 10.3.3
Unread post Re: Stylus no longer works in iOS 7 by Shadow » 29. September 2013 19:58
Seems like you've got yourself a strange one. These styluses shouldn't break. Well, a quick solution would be for you to buy a cheap replacement or improvise one. You might want to google "how to make a capacitive stylus".