Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Mentor

Mentor
Device / OS:
iPhone 5
Unread post Battlestar Galactica - Blood and Chrome by Mark-C » 12. November 2012 07:29
Prequel to BSG featuring a young Adama
This will be a web series with new episodes every Friday

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episodes 3 and 4

Episodes 5 and 6

Episodes 7 and 8

Finale
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPad A2/iPhone 6 - iOS 10.3.3
Unread post Re: Battlestar Galactica - Blood and Chrome by Shadow » 12. November 2012 21:06
Being a fan of the Galactica series, I found these two episodes to be interesting. A bold approach that I hope will succeed for fans, in terms of entertainment and continuity. I really look forward to see how this develops. Any other fans here?
Dolphin

Dolphin
LOL! Right Shadow, I pretty love the way the series going to be... :wink:

As I don't really know how's the original series would be (I didn't got a chance to watch the original Battlestar Galactica), but I just loved this one...
Dolphin

Dolphin
One of the ships looks like an inflict! I don't watch Battlestar, sorry...
Mentor

Mentor
Device / OS:
iPhone 5
Unread post Re: Battlestar Galactica - Blood and Chrome by Mark-C » 16. November 2012 18:33
Episodes 3 and 4 added :)
Shark

Shark
Device / OS:
BB Playbook & iPhone 5
Unread post Re: Battlestar Galactica - Blood and Chrome by DD1968 » 16. November 2012 19:47
@ Cre8r Shipyards - yeah the Inflict looks a lot like the Viper (if I remember the name right) from the old BG series. Thought this first time I played GOF2.
I always thought the Cylon ships were cooler though