Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Dolphin

Dolphin
LOL! I have been watching this for some weeks now...
And I wanted to show you guys the works of Freddie Wong, an American filmmaker which will be shown in YouTube or on Facebook page...

This is a fictional story!
All the stuffs (including the school, games, characters, news or whatever) shown in this video are NOT REAL!
Any actions or things appeared in these videos maybe happening in your life, but THIS IS TOTALLY COINCIDENCE!!
Parental Guidance is advised.

#This is a trailer for the Video Games High School (VGHS)...

ABOUT:
VGHS is an action/comedy web series about best friends, first loves, and landing that perfect head shot.

The Web Series has been released quite a few episodes already!
You can always watch the latest episodes first at the homepage at Rocket Jump or if you have video buffer errors, watch it all at "one-video-late" Freddie Wong's YouTube site.
I will post the videos here one by one in this thread since each video releases at different times.

As always, thanks for watching this Web Series and enjoying it!
Dolphin

Dolphin
Unread post SEASON 1 by Trubo_XL » 21. July 2012 17:48
Nothing usual but an entire season 1 is coming at you if you haven't watched yet...

(PS: If you're having issues of computer slow down or browser not responding or whatever just got crashed, refresh the page immediately because this is one long post!!!)

EPISODE 1
SPOILER: SHOW

EPISODE 2

EPISODE 3

EPISODE 4

EPISODE 5

EPISODE 6