Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Dolphin

Dolphin
Unread post Share great APPS and GAMES here! by Trubo_XL » 5. June 2012 15:57
You have been playing and using some applications and games in your daily life...

But would you like to share us about how you use it and where do we obtain it?

Nevertheless,
I had set up this special thread...
A thread that is so special which will contain all sorts of useful ultilities and tools, ready to be used by the whole community of FISHLABS.
No matter how bad, worse, or even THE WORST OF ALL :P your apps and games that you was going to share to all members of FISHLABS, your sharing may found its usefulness among our fishy users... Who knows? ;)

All users of FISHLABS must know one thing...

SHARING IS CARING!!

Alright!
You got some apps and games you want to share but how do you post it?
Here's two ways...

1. Your own way...
A brief introduction,
how you use it,
your opinion, and WHALA! ...your done!

2. In format...

Titile: (the app's or game's title/name)

*some preview photos*

Description: (the app's or game's description)
Platform: (what machine do you use it)
Opinion: (what do you think about the app or game, some advices, usefulness...)
Website: (official source website of the app or game [if applicable])

See the next post for an example...
Dolphin

Dolphin
Unread post PAINT.net by Trubo_XL » 5. June 2012 15:58

Description:
No money to buy Adobe Photoshop?
Don't want download the trial version?
Going to download illegal version of Photoshop?

Wait UP!
Try Paint.NET!

It has the same interface (much) of Photoshop. The usability of this application quite fair.
For me, its already a great tool if you do put some effort into using it...

About
Paint.NET is free image and photo editing software for computers that run Windows. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plugins.

It started development as an undergraduate college senior design project mentored by Microsoft, and is currently being maintained by some of the alumni that originally worked on it. Originally intended as a free replacement for the Microsoft Paint software that comes with Windows, it has grown into a powerful yet simple image and photo editor tool. It has been compared to other digital photo editing software packages such as Adobe® Photoshop®, Corel® Paint Shop Pro®, Microsoft Photo Editor, and The GIMP.

See more exciting features here...

Screenshot:
SPOILER: SHOW

Platform: PC (Microsoft Windows XP SP3* and above with .NET Framework installed)

*For those who haven't switch from Windows XP SP2 to SP3 or prefer staying with SP2 (due to some software incompatibility issues), you can still enjoy this great software with version 3.5.4 available at FileHippo site...

Anyway, happy using PAINT.net!! ;)
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPhone5 / latest (incl. betas)
Unread post by Idea_generator » 5. June 2012 17:34
As I'm a newby mac user I'll share some OSX apps:

1. iMage Tools - image processing app that allows you to batch apply shadows, reflections, and most useful to me - watermarks! Freeware, $0.99 for additional feature and $3.99 for all (bought this)
2. FLACTunes - good for converting from open lossless format to Apple's one (ALAC) $0.99 (?) via Mac App Store
3. Img2Icns - converts all kinds of pics to *.icns format for applying to files/folders as an icon. Free version (I don't need its expanded paid functionality)
4. QuickEmojiHD - Just hit cmd+E and a tap pops up for you to use emojis like ones in your iPhone. $0.99 MAS
5. Fluid - it allows you to create pinnacle web-apps out of any site. Freeware, $4.99 for full version. Worth it.
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
KEmulator 0.9.8 :v:
Unread post by ngangia60 » 6. June 2012 05:32

About the game:
Audiosurf is a music-adapting puzzle racer where you use your own music to create your own experience. The shape, the speed, and the mood of each ride is determined by the song you choose.
You earn points for clustering together blocks of the same color on the highway, and compete with others on the internet for the high score on your favorite songs.

Get it on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/12900 (9.99 $)
Or you can try it: http://store.steampowered.com/app/12910 (Free)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the game:
You control a small ship, you must survive waves of enemies by shooting them down. Increase your firepower by picking up power-ups and when it reaches its max, you are the ultimate Beat Hazard weapon.

About the game:
Soon after Beat Hazard, Cold Beam Games released a DLC for it, called Beat Hazard Ultra which adds many more features into the game.

DLC requires that you have the original game Beat Hazard.

------------------------

I prefer AudioSurf. Its visual and gameplay fused with my favourite songs can be very addictive :P
Shark

Shark
Device / OS:
Android 6.0.1 - Former: IOS 7
Unread post by Void Nemesis » 11. June 2012 06:07
My favorite IOS game of the moment (after GOF1&2) is N.O.V.A. 3 from gameloft. It is a first person shooter with amaizing graphics (1.59 GB) and an awesome multiplayer mode. It currently is at 3,99€. Sorry for no screenshots, I am posting from my iPod touch.
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
KEmulator 0.9.8 :v:
Unread post by ngangia60 » 11. June 2012 08:07
N.O.V.A. 3 from gameloft.

I don't know about you but I despise almost all of Gameloft's games. I only enjoy their Java BlockBreaker. Those were the days...
Shark

Shark
Device / OS:
Android 6.0.1 - Former: IOS 7
Unread post by Void Nemesis » 11. June 2012 09:34
*Sight* I miss Java...
Mentor

Mentor
Unread post by Quantum Apocalypse » 11. June 2012 09:56
Isn't a game, but it's an epic Periodic Table app. It's called "Merck PTE HD". Runs on all devices, though it looks particularly good on iPad, as it's universal and nicely spaced out. iTunes link is here: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/merck-pte-hd/id375734631?mt=8

Got great features and smooth animations and transitions between displays. Elemental calculator stuff, discovery date, organise or sort through elements etc.

Plus, low space usage, fast loading and smooth, plus it's free!

Here are some screenshots off the App Store.

Mentor

Mentor
Device / OS:
iPhone 5
Unread post by Mark-C » 11. June 2012 17:26
My most used app ever!
Air Video
Streams any video file from mac/pc to any ios device via wifi
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/air-video-free-watch-your/id313056918?mt=8 (free version)
Shark

Shark
Device / OS:
iPad 2 IOS 6.1.3 and iMac OSX
Unread post by johnmex » 12. June 2012 02:46
DropCopy lets you transfer files wirelessly between Mac platforms. About 5 bucks on the App Store.