Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Dolphin

Dolphin
Though I have neither iPad nor iPhone as well as Mac, I am proud that the community did share there stuffs.
Thanks guys!!

...and it's been quite a while that this thread was like "Freezing IN TIME"...

But now, I got something pretty good to show you guys (as well as to keep this thread alive! :razz:)...

Did you know that, some YEARS ago, Rockstar Games (the creator of popular third-person shooting games) did released some of their old classic to public FREE OF CHARGE! :smile:

The following Rockstar Classics includes:
-Volume 1: The ORIGINAL Grand Theft Auto (GTA)The ORIGINAL Grand Theft Auto (GTA)
-Volume 2: Wild Metal Country
-Volume 3:Grand Theft Auto 2 (GTA2)

But today, I am not going to explicit out the GTA series to the public (as I don't want some kids in the forum playing some violence game)...

However, I will introduce to you guys another franchise from Rockstar - Wild Metal Country!

This is a game that uses your inner instincts and strategies to manipulate throughout the game...

Pictures:
SPOILER: SHOW

I played a little and it's a bit fun compared to serious modern games (which utilizes your CPU skyhigh)...
There's also a LAN multiplayer mode (I haven't use it yet) but lacks of Internet capabilty...
I will add back some pictures of my experience here when I get the time...
Shark

Shark
Anthill. It's a game and I play it. Anthill is more than just a tower defense games it adds style and challenge to the genre. It's also flippin hard to beat. I think it's $2.99 and it's well worth it's price tag.
Shark

Shark
Device / OS:
iPad 2 IOS 6.1.3 and iMac OSX
Unread post Re: Share great APPS and GAMES here! by johnmex » 11. August 2012 19:55
Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy

An air combat simulator I have been playing on my iPad 2.

At 5 bucks the price was right. It is worth it just for the storyline. But...it also has online dogfights.

http://namcobandaigames.com/ios/sky-gam ... -supremacy
Dolphin

Dolphin
Unread post ES File Explorer (Android) by Trubo_XL » 22. August 2012 10:46
I have been using this File Explorer for a long time, and I think I should recommend to you guys as well...

ES File Explorer

This Epic application has indeed have helped me a lot on handling several types files stored in my SD card as well as the internal memory of my Android smartphone!

DESCRIPTION:
Featured File manager & App manager which can explore the phones & computers.

ES File Explorer is a free, featured all-in-one file manager & application manager & task killer & cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3) client & ftp client & samba client which explores the pictures, music, video, document & other files on your phone and your computer.
It allows Android users anywhere in the world to manage their resources for free, you can see all your files in one device, so you can access them from anywhere and share them with others, it makes easy to manage, stay connected using your 3G, EDGE or Wi-Fi, and share with friends, upload photos, watch videos.

Over 70 million global downloads!
One of best tools on Android market.

ES File Explorer currently supports 24 languages:
English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Hebrew, Greek, Polish, Vietnamese, Portuguese (Br), Portuguese (Pt), Slovak, Serbian, Turkish, Czech and Swedish

Features List:
* File Manager -- Operate files (Multiple select, Copy, Paste, Cut/Move, Create, Delete and Rename, Search/Share/Send, Hide, Shortcut, Bookmark) in the phone and computers
* Application manager -- Manage apps (Install, Uninstall, Backup, Shortcuts, Category)
* Compress and Decompress ZIP files, Unpack RAR files, can create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Remote management – You can manage files on your phone from the computer after you enable this settings.
* View Different file formats, photos, docs, videos anywhere, support third party applications such as Document To Go to open document files
* Thumbnails for APK, images, and with an inbuilt image browser
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your Home PC, via WIFI with SMB
* FTP, it's your FTP and WebDAV client, manage the files on the FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV server as the ones on the sd card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more. It's an enhanced cloud storage client other than the official version. It can save photos and videos and other files to your net drive and share your photos and docs, easily edit docs in your account.
* Bluetooth file browser. You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks, with a one click, pretty simple widget for auto kill, with ignore list to ignore some applications you don't want to kill. It is an advanced task killer to kill running applications and clean memory (This feature needs ES Task Manager module installed)
* Root explorer feature (enable it from settings). It is the ultimate file management tools for root users.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, email attachments, etc.
* And much more.

Available at:

Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: Share great APPS and GAMES here! by Darklordkjell » 9. September 2012 10:51
There's a bunch of apps and games I could easely recommend. But, that would be a week of work to post here.

A game that certainly does entertain me, no matter what platform I play on. I got this game for Android, Xbox 360 and PC. So worth it. :)

[font=Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Sans, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Title: Minecraft[/font]
[font=Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Sans, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Sans, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Description: Sandbox-styled game. Create lots of structures, advanced mob-traps, fight agains 2 bosses, trade with villagers, mine resources and alot more. Check it out if you haven't done so already. All things will be in epic cubeshape.:)[/font]

Platform: Android, iOS, PC, MAC, Xbox 360

Where to buy:
Official Website
Google Play
Apple's App Store
Xbox Marketplace

Suitable for: EVERYONE! :D

This piece of software is highly recommended along with Microsoft Security Essentials. DO not worry about malware after this. :)

Title: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Description: A piece of software that protects your pc against nasty malware. It can flashscan your computer, which analyze your memory and software(which starts at start-up, also, must have pro) and more. It can also quickscan your computer, or search more in-depth. Comes in two version: Free and Pro.

Official Site: http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Suitable for: Just about every PC owner who goes to many websites, download alot of stuff etc.

Price: Free/Pro (Free/22.95€)

Will add more later, including screenshots. :)
Dolphin

Dolphin
Unread post Battle Cats :3 by Trubo_XL » 12. April 2013 07:21
While waiting for the debut of GOF Alliances and GOF 2 Android *sigh* ...

Maybe I will try reviving this thread just in case for those who are bored...

Anyway, here's a game I have been playing :3

Please enjoy this short clip...

A 2D tower defending style game that should keep you up playing for ages...

Available for iPhone 3GS and later iOS devices in Apple iTunes Store...

...as well as for Android devices (Froyo 2.2 and above) in Google Play...

Enjoy and do share some of your useful apps here too! ;)

Regards,
Trubo