Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Dolphin

Dolphin
Unread post A's and Q's by Trubo_XL » 11. September 2012 14:52
I don't think so...

I'm using Canon PIXMA MP145 to scan stuffs into my computer...

...and the results in well...

Trubo_XL (Link here) wrote:A little scribbles of something...

Kaamo Club Upper Lounge

A person saying hello to a multipod...
Some circle spaces for guests to sit down...

Kaamo Club Lower Lounge

A view of a person going downstairs...
A view of Planet Kaamo, some asteroids, and some ships begin shooting...
The "30 Celsius" thing is basically about the weather at Planet Kaamo...

This is just what I thought in Galaxy On Fire 3 (in my mind), having this a free moving world like GTA and the SIMS and others...
...and I use only blue ball point pen only to draw this stuffs, making a little bit not clear...

...you see I'm using blue ball point pen, and the results scanned here looks "purple" a bit...

Anyways, does anyone here know what font type is used in the word "Valkyrie" and "Supernova"?
I wanted to do some pictures... (...and I don't think it's XIROD been used...)
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post Re: A's and Q's by Kyrie » 11. September 2012 19:46
SPOILER: SHOW

Sorry for the delayed answer Trubo. Well, yes, I used a scanner; Lexmark X1195 (multifunctional), it's kinda old really.

If you want crisper images you can always scan to the maximum possible resolution supported by your scanner and the scale it down with Photoshop using the bicubic sharper option. For the color issue you can also adjust color balance in there.

This is how blue ballpoint pen looks on my scanner...

Tuna

Tuna
Unread post Re: Post your drawings here... by Kyrie » 15. September 2012 04:56
A not so new drawing... ^^
Attachments:
arine_by_lynnaryl-d2ze2hb.jpg
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
KEmulator 0.9.8 :v:
Unread post Re: Post your drawings here... by ngangia60 » 16. September 2012 05:49
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: Post your drawings here... by JPositive » 18. September 2012 01:24
Ngangia60- awesome.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
Asus ME301\Sony Xperia Z
Unread post Re: Post your drawings here... by Kjellboy » 26. September 2012 00:57
I just wonder.. How on earth are you guys and girls able to create so awesome drawings. All I can do is draw an eye. Starting on the second one make it look ugly. One eye and I'm done. Though, only the shape of a human eye and literally 2 details. You know, the corner of our eyes. :p
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Post your drawings here... by Thenightseeker » 26. September 2012 01:25
http://thenightseeker01.deviantart.com/

if you guys and gals want to have a look id appreciate comments or crits :smile:
Dolphin

Dolphin
Unread post Announcement of a new thread! by Trubo_XL » 26. September 2012 09:06
Alright guys, I will be starting a new thread about fans' artworks of future FISHLABS franchises plus discussion (maybe this Saturday, don't have the time to do and wanted to make it as best as possible) since this drawing thread only meant for other related games beside FISHLABS'...

Anyway, I did worked out a simple work of the "predictive" logo for GALAXY ON FIRE 3!

So yeah, stay tuned guys for more info (or you are too hungry now, search for "XIROD") ... XD

PS: I uploaded via my SONY XPERIA sola!!!
Attachments:
GOF 3.png
UNOFFICIAL Predictive Logo GOF3
GOF 3.png (2.41 KiB) Viewed 2167 times
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
KEmulator 0.9.8 :v:
Unread post Re: Post your drawings here... by ngangia60 » 26. September 2012 13:56
That "3" would not fit next to "Galaxy on Fire". Using the same font does not mean it will fit into the whole bunch.
Dolphin

Dolphin
Unread post Galaxy On Fire 3 by Trubo_XL » 26. September 2012 15:13
LOL! Ngangia, you're back!!! ...with a negative answer... :(

Ya I know that 3 some how sucks (as I said its "predictive")...

(For me, that little tail above maybe could be a straight line instead of curving towards down...)

But maybe FISHLABS should maybe working on a better 3? ;)

Edit: Looks like I not gonna open up a thread... Let's save the space for the other users...

PS: The "GALAXY ON FIRE" words were created from scratch, therefore you may find that the FIRE word looks a bit bigger than the rest above...
Attachments:
Galaxy On Fire 3.png
"Predictive" Logo - Galaxy On Fire 3