Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Social Media Manager

Social Media Manager
Unread post Last movie watched... by Tobi » 30. September 2011 16:36
Battlestar Galactica - Season 2, Episodes 4-6

I know I'm almost 7 years late, but I just recently started watching "Battlestar Galactica" and absolutely love it so far! The cliffhanger at the end of the first season totally left me stunned and I can't wait to find out what the writers and producers still got in store in the remaining three seasons... ;)
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPad A2/iPhone 6 - iOS 10.3.3
Unread post by Shadow » 30. September 2011 19:01
You're going to love it! It is my personal favorite of this genre. Last movie I watched was Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Tons of VFX, chaotic story. I can't say I like it...
Mentor

Mentor
Device / OS:
iPhone 5
Unread post by Mark-C » 30. September 2011 19:20
Battlestar Galactica - Season 2, Episodes 4-6

I know I'm almost 7 years late, but I just recently started watching "Battlestar Galactica" and absolutely love it so far! The cliffhanger at the end of the first season totally left me stunned and I can't wait to find out what the writers and producers still got in store in the remaining three seasons... ;)

You are in for one hell of a ride then Toby!
For me this is the blueprint of what a sci-fi related tv show should be :smile:
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPhone5 / latest (incl. betas)
Unread post by Idea_generator » 30. September 2011 19:33
The best movies I've ever seen are:
-Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind;
-A.i.
-Vantage point

Overall I like movies with a story that makes you think it over, movies that have flash-back / different point of view thing ;)
Orca

Orca
Unread post by SebastianG » 4. October 2011 11:03
Hey guys,

Not a movie, but a great series:

Greetings,

Sebastian
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post by floppytechie001 » 4. October 2011 14:24
man,sad to see that only the mods are talking among themselves nowadays...................................

anyways,the last movie i saw was Transformers: Dark of the moon and Avatar.:P

edit:when i typed transformers : Dark of the moon,the editor thought the colon and cap D was a smiley and painted a huge laughing face in the middle of it so it looked like this:
'Transformers:Dark of the moon'

LOL:P
Social Media Manager

Social Media Manager
Unread post by Tobi » 4. October 2011 15:21
Seems like the forum either found Michael Bay's latest effort entertaining or laughable.^^ Personally, I've only seen the first "Transformers" movie so far and thought it was good fun!
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post by floppytechie001 » 5. October 2011 09:33
actually i didnt even see the first transformers,directly jumped to the second and third :P
Social Media Manager

Social Media Manager
Unread post by Tobi » 5. October 2011 09:47
Best part of the first "Transformers" is when Shia LaBeouf gives Megan Fox a ride in the car and flexes his muscles while adjusting the rear view mirror in order to impress her. That scene really made me laugh! :D
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post by Hillary80 » 30. March 2012 11:48
I've watched Wrath Of The Titans in the cinema today. It turned out great but the first part was better in my opinion. It's no surprise though, sequels are rarely as good as the first film.