Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
Unread post Hi from Switzerland! by maratus » 12. December 2012 23:09
Hi everyone!

I'm here in Lausanne now and I've been a GOF2 fan ever since I tried it on Nexus One in April 2011! I'm enjoying HD version on 3rd-gen iPad now and that's one of a kind mobile experience!
I think that with the lack of proper modern space combat and trading simulators (even on the PC platform), both GoF2 HD and, of course, GOF 3 have a great potential to become a new benchmark. It is very promising to see what GOF2 in particular evolved into given its Java roots and initial orientation as a smartphone-only game.

I joined these forums to share my thoughts and ideas regarding gameplay, ship design, weapons and storyline. I'm getting nice feedback from other players and I certainly hope that guys from FishLabs are reading what we do here :) there're quite a few brilliant ideas by other players I've already found in the suggestions section!

Sincerely yours,
Marat
Orca

Orca
Device / OS:
iPhone 4S
Unread post Re: Hi from Switzerland! by YangYang88 » 13. December 2012 05:13
Welcome to the Forum, maratus! :D
Of course the Fishies read all threads. ^^ I don't know which Mod (or Dev or whoever from FL), at least one of them has read ALL posts in the forum... o.0
Maybe they don't tell you their opinion on the suggestions, but they will read them. :D

Regards

YangYang88
Dolphin

Dolphin
Unread post Re: Hi from Switzerland! by Trubo_XL » 13. December 2012 08:16
Yep, once again welcome maratus! XD

All the fishes light up their bulb, swimming around and dig all the way they could...

Sometimes you can find hidden Easter Eggs as well as other glitches in the game and some other people talents and sharings... :)

So here at FISHLABS, it's home to everyone! LOL

Regards,
Trubo
Orca

Orca
Device / OS:
iPhone 4S
Unread post Re: Hi from Switzerland! by YangYang88 » 13. December 2012 12:09
Trubo_XL wrote:Yep, once again welcome maratus! XD

All the fishes light up their bulb, swimming around and dig all the way they could...

Sometimes you can find hidden Easter Eggs as well as other glitches in the game and some other people talents and sharings... :smile:

So here at FISHLABS, it's home to everyone! LOL

Regards,
Trubo

Turbo, is that you? What have "they" done to you? xD

Regards

YangYang88
Orca

Orca
Unread post Re: Hi from Switzerland! by SebastianG » 13. December 2012 15:52
Hello maratus,

Welcome to our community! \o/

I'd like to thank you for the kind words about Galaxy on Fire 2 and we are always glad to receive such an awesome feedback from our space pilots.

I wish you a nice Christmas time and a happy new year from the whole Fishlabs team.

Best regards,

Sebastian
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: Hi from Switzerland! by maratus » 15. December 2012 11:16
Thank you very much for welcoming!

Everyone have a nice Holidays too!
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPad A2/iPhone 6 - iOS 10.3.3
Unread post Re: Hi from Switzerland! by Shadow » 15. December 2012 21:19