Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post hello,newbie here,greeting from NY by FarTorGlili » 2. November 2012 05:05
Its my first time to post on this forum,just wannat make some friends here.if its not allowed to post on this board,please delete this thread.Nice to see you guys here.:)
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPhone5 / latest (incl. betas)
Hi, welcome to the forums :) I've just moved your topic instead of deleting it to correct place ;) Enjoy being part of out community :)
Dolphin

Dolphin
Unread post Re: hello,newbie here,greeting from NY by Trubo_XL » 2. November 2012 16:08
Hi FarToGlili!!

I welcome you to the forum too! :)
I wish you guys over New York a much safer place after watching the news earlier...

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay too at the forum!
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPad A2/iPhone 6 - iOS 10.3.3
Unread post Re: hello,newbie here,greeting from NY by Shadow » 2. November 2012 16:25
Hey there,

Welcome here! We hope you'll have a great time with us and enjoy our games until the things get better there in NY. :)
Shark

Shark
Device / OS:
Android 6.0.1 - Former: IOS 7
Hello
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy being part of the forum!
Orca

Orca
Device / OS:
iPhone 4S
Unread post Re: hello,newbie here,greeting from NY by YangYang88 » 3. November 2012 07:38
Hi! Welcome to the forum. ^^ I hope you will feel well here and be sble to help others and/or get help. =D

Regards

YangYang88