Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
I've played the free version of Galaxy on fire HD on my mobile, and I saw you could buy some add-ons. Unfortunately, my mobile kept crashing so I ecided not to buy the full game for my mobile, but for my PC. Now I've bought it on steam, but there are no add-ons for the version on steam. Does anyone now whether I can get the free full game for my mobile? Because buying a game actually means buying the right to play it. And when Fishlabs updates the game for the PC, and the add-ons will be available for the PC-version, can I get the add-ons for free?

I hope to hear a rsponse from someone soon, because these questions have bothered me a lot.

InfiniteCourage

P.S. Sorry for my bad english! Image
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
OnePlus One
Sorry to disappoint you, but you won't get anything for free. Galaxy on Fire 2 HD on mobile and Galaxy on Fire 2 Full-HD on PC are two different games. The main game on phones is free and features additional add-ons. The main game on pc isn't free but doesn't offer the add-ons.

If you buy a game for pc you won't get the Playstation version for free either.
Plankton

Plankton
I recently read the add-ons might become available for the PC version. Will they update Galaxy on fire, or do I have to buy the add-ons too?