Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Android DROID RAZR MAXX HD
Unread post Supernova Crashes by vikasnshah » 22. October 2013 01:03
Since for some reason your ticket system won't let me post, I'll post it here:
Supernova crashes when I try to go to Val Lupra when Valkyrie is supposed to meet me there. I see a thread is already established but didn't see any solutions. I've tried everything everyone else suggested including RAM cleanup, reboots, flying around to other systems, changing ships, etc etc etc. I find it very frustrating as I've emailed twice, no response, now have been emailed that "your old ticket system is down" and "please submit with the new system" - which DOESN'T ACCEPT MESSAGES!! Trying to delete and reinstall now as a last ditch, other would like refund of at least the Supernova portion.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Supernova Crashes by chrisptll » 5. November 2013 04:49
I'm having the same issue and have tried everything I can if you resolve this problem please let me know the addons were not free so I think they need to fix this asap
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
samsung galaxy 3 / android
Unread post Re: Supernova Crashes by combatmedic » 16. December 2013 23:45
its been a known issue for over 15 months now. the forum moderators locked the original post and they have no plans to fix it. every single android customer they have has paid for a broken product and the company refuses to care. multiple trouble tickets and posts all over this forum go unanswered. guess we paid money for a partial add on? pretty sure that's false advertising and is illegal. i recommend escalating all issues to the google playstore feedback. once they realize that all of their customers are being cheated by fishlabs i guarantee you they will act.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Supernova Crashes by headhunter » 18. December 2013 07:57
Same problem on my sg3.transfered all uneeded data to ext hard drive in order to free up space on device....nope. still same$&@! Even tried overclocking cpu. Nope....supernova *android* missing some code ehhh? I paid good money for this add on. I expect something I pay for (I have reciept) to frickin work. FIX IT OR REFUND
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: Supernova Crashes by chindian11 » 17. February 2014 17:27
I have the exact same problem. Developers need to fix this asap .paid money and can't finish. It's bs
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Samsung Galaxy s3/ 4.1.2
Unread post Re: Supernova Crashes by BRAXUS » 17. February 2014 17:54
I have the same issue. I cant get to var lupra without game crashing.

Device: Samsung S3
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Supernova Crashes by Emma Geyymar » 22. August 2015 09:26
Seems to work if you hack the game for money. Know someone who did that and the game worked and managed to complete supernova