Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
ipad mini ios 6.1.3
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by analexius » 1. July 2014 16:33
Found another one,
grouping carriers (lvl12 red mk3) same system takes 3h from one planet to the other (waited 45 minutes to confirm)
Sending individually the carriers (still same specs and levels and payload) varies between 3 to 9 minutes flight time...

Lemme guess, code issue or do i reboot the device?

axs
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Galaxy S3 / Android 4.4.2
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by DAKOTA » 3. July 2014 17:03
Galaxy on Fire 2

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3 / Android 4.4.2

Brief bug description: It crashes/freezes during first mission to gather Void crystals, usually during wormhole travel back or shortly afterwards. It just crashes and ends the game on phone and if you try to resume, it uses saved game from before you gathered anything for mission.

Additional details: I even tried removing and re-installing the whole App and copied the save game directory from before. Tried clearing all apps from phone memory first. Tried powering off phone and not doing anything else before playing. Tried with internet access off as well as on. I also tried starting over and everything works except if I try to finish this particular mission. I also tried saving to a new save slot and loading that save in case the auto-saved game file was corrupt in some way.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Galaxy S3 / Android 4.4.2
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by DAKOTA » 24. July 2014 18:58
I got through my previous mission that would not load by just doing other missions for a while. Eventually it worked.

But now I have purchased the Supernova Add-on and I can't get one of the missions to launch. Every time I enter that world's orbit the game ends abruptly and kicks me right out (Android phone). I have instead gone off to do other missions, completed the Terran Most Wanted list and done everything with my phone I can think of to resolve this. But it is just one Storyline Mission that will not load. Everything else works and only crashes occasionally.

I tried approaching that planet every way I can think of: Khador drive; entering a neighboring world's space station first; via Jumpgate. Nothing will let me go to the world with the Mission with the new anti-anti-matter mounted on the Valkyrie.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by Crashx » 3. May 2015 18:28
Device: Galaxy s5
Game: GOFA

Hello, so my carriers have been frozen in combat for several hours now. The timer keeps reseting to "15s to combat" and then stays at zero forever until I log out then back in at which point it resets to "15s to combat"
Help please!?
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by Prof » 31. December 2015 10:12
Lost Horizon deity of fire bug

There is a bug in the Life offering part of the deity of fire puzzle that can make it impossible to complete the game.

If the soil is put into the bowl before the nut the bush will not grow and there is no way to get the nut back or complete the puzzle and get the amulet part.

Since there appears to be no way to replay a section or select a previously saved game to restore this means that the only option is to replay the whole game from the start (all seven chapters!!!)

Also, since there are multiple options during the final fight it suggests that there might be multiple endings (otherwise why not just have a cut scene). without the facility to repeat the fight without replaying the whole game it's difficult to tell.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPhone 6 Plus
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by jray27222 » 20. January 2016 05:13
Bug:

Game crashes upon leaving the station.

Iphone 5, Newest gof2 version.

Spoiler:

Whenever I go into the Loma system and when I see someone offering money for a pirate chase, the pirate ships do NOT move. They are COMPLETELY FROZEN, and they look like drawings!

Note: My ship is the veteran. I just turned my speed off to take a clear picture. http://prntscr.com/9sdhao

anyone else getting this bug?

The only ships there are the neutral ones, and if you shoot them, THEY WILL ATTACK when you go out of the station. Will post picture if you need it.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by EpicProStaraptor » 10. April 2016 22:34
I have both GOF2 and GOF2HD. On GOF2, i have all DLC, and a save with all campaigns completed. On GOF2H, i can port my save via ICloud, but it wont let me, as i 'don't have the dlc.' I try restoring the purchase, yet it doesn't fix the problem.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by Rebu » 11. April 2016 08:28
Hi EpicProStaraptor,

this is not a bug. Technically, these are two different games and the DLCs can't be transferred between those games.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
Iphone 5 iOS 6, Ipad Air Ios 7
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by Erwin » 11. April 2016 18:29
All Carriers on S2 are stuck, please take care!
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by Rebu » 12. April 2016 08:09
Hi Erwin,

we checked the carriers on S2 and they aren't stuck. Please note, that it might happen that your carrier get stuck. But this will resolve automatically after 60minutes max.