Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Sony Xperia P Android 4.1/4.0
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Fix a bug on Sony Xperia P LT22i![/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]When using invisibility ( Masking), the whole screen becomes black!![/font]
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
iPhone 6s / iOS 9.3.3
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by Tankcrusher » 24. August 2013 01:20
S'Kanarr and Cloak Bugs:
Version: HD
App Versio: 1.1.4
Description:
The S'Kanarr has no engine flames.
For the cloak pictures, I am behind the ship.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Orca

Orca
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by SebastianG » 29. August 2013 14:56
Hello fellow pilots,

Thank you very much for the reports and we'll forward them to our development team.

Best regards,

Sebastian
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Motorola Droid4, Asus tf101 arkenoi@gmail.com-->
Unread post Unable to transfer save game by arkanoid » 5. September 2013 10:28
Hello,

I am trying to transfer save game from droid4 to asus tf101 according to http://www.galaxyonfire.com/en/galaxy-o ... /help.html

first, locations are all wrong, probably from previous version, but..

anyways, when I try to open a saved game on another device, I get "an error occured -- try again later". Though I do see proper preview.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
galaxy tab 10.1, android 4.04
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by S'Kannar RS » 13. October 2013 09:42
When I go to Var Lupra for the final Supernova mission, the usual loading screen appears, but does not change to Var Lupra. I can hear the various dialogues, but the loading screen does not change. When I press the fire button (I can't actually see it, I just tap the area where the fire button is), I can hear my weapons firing. I can also hear stealth fighters attacking me. I have all the medals including Supernova medals and am flying the Bloodstar. I have a gamma shield I equipt ( I sold my gamma shield II by mistake) and 4 racoons.
I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, which is running Android 4.04. I have all the add-ons.

Thanks for reading this

S'kannar RS
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Xperia E / Android 4.1.1 JB
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by holyme » 16. November 2013 13:38
Device: Xperia E (C1505)
Description: The game has no sounds; It also fails to load the first quest, where the dialogue with Gunnar should start.
Details: There is no sound, as in no FX, voices, or music. It also seems to keep the speaker(or headphones) active, because they output a very low white-noise kind of sound.
Additionally the game seems to activate the vibrate mode for the phone whenever I start it or switch to another task, and upon exiting the app it does not switch the phone to normal again.
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
iPhone 6s / iOS 9.3.3
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by Tankcrusher » 5. February 2014 02:10
Game Version: 1.1.9
Description:
The bottom the the Amboss is partly in the floor of the hanger.
image.jpg
image.jpg (27.28 KiB) Viewed 3660 times
Algae

Algae
Unread post can't get to var lupra by chindian11 » 5. February 2014 17:21
I'm stuck trying to finish the super nova mission. Can't jump from anywhere to get to var lupra to finish Crystal array. Game just closed. No forced close message the game just closes
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by Aish Waheed » 22. March 2014 11:53
Device: Samsung galaxy ace 2
Decription: the control button are so small that it is really difficult to stead the ship and mine ore.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
ipad mini ios 6.1.3
Unread post Re: Bug Report Thread by analexius » 1. July 2014 12:28
trade center bug:
trading a resource (metal to crystal) not validating and trading gas to crystal will make 7M resource vanish...