Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Social Media Manager

Social Media Manager
Hey guys, in case you're playing GOF2 HD on Android and need to synchronize your save game with a new Android ID due to the fact that you bought a new device or had to factory-reset your current device, here's the basic steps:

--

01.) Extract the save game via the file messenger from the following folder and save it onto an SD card: /sdcard/Android/data/net.fishlabs.gof2hdallandroid2012/files/savegame_0.sav. The number at the end of the file indicated the save game slot that’s been used. To be on the save side, you can copy all your save games onto the SD card. That way you’d have a back-up… just in case…

Please note that every save game consists of two file: gof2_save_game_* and gof2_save_game_preview_*. The first file includes the “real” information about your progress and the second file is needed to display the save game correctly in the save and load screens. Please copy ‘em both and store ‘em savely onto an SD card.

--

02.) Reset your device.

--

03.) Send the files to community@dsfishlabs.com. Please let us know your new (i.e. after the reset) 16-figure Android device ID as well. We'll then forward the save games and the ID to our devs and they’ll adapt ‘em to one another ASAP.

--

04.) Once everything’s been converted, I’ll return the files to you. All you have to do then is copy ‘em into the save game folder and restart the app.

[UPDATE]We recommend using the App "Device ID" from Evozi downloadable in the Google Play Store. [/UPDATE]
Dolphin

Dolphin
After so many argues, I still don't know what is "Android ID"...

Is it Google Play Services' Advertising ID? as shown here?
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
Sony Xperia Z1 | Android 4.4.4
Trubo_XL wrote:After so many argues, I still don't know what is "Android ID"...

Is it Google Play Services' Advertising ID? as shown here?

Android ID is not equal to Adversting ID...
Android ID is generated during first boot of Android on device (when you are connecting to google account and somtimes it can be null). So if you do hard reset on your Android Device it will be replaced.
Android ID is 16 digit (64 bit) hex number.
Here is example: 286e032b5ac5c3f9

For normal user it cannot be changed, but if you have rooted phone there's no obstacles to change it using SQLite editor or using dedicated app form Google Play store.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Samsung Galaxy S2 / android
This is a good, but not enough. For example, I have habits to frequently change ROMs on device and I think this procedure is real pain in the a..
for you and for players.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
New Asus Padfone , Android 4.2
Dear FishLabs support,
How long time does it take to update saved game files, is there a long queue for this?
I sent my ones a week ago without any reply yet.
Thank you.
Social Media Manager

Social Media Manager
Sorry for the delay, everybody... I've now converted and send out all Android save games I got in the past couple of days. Hope it works fine & You can continue playing right away. If not, please drop me another email.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
New Asus Padfone , Android 4.2
TobiasP wrote:Sorry for the delay, everybody... I've now converted and send out all Android save games I got in the past couple of days. Hope it works fine & You can continue playing right away. If not, please drop me another email.
TobiasP, thank you for the care.

I sent my files more than 2 days ago, so I'm re-sending them now.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
titanium s5 anroid 4.1.2
hey dude i have posted my save games and device id when are you going to send it i had sended it on gmail Image Image
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Xperia U ST25
Thank you tobias for sending the save files back to me, unfortunally they didn't work because of my ID that it was wrong, but thanks anyway for trying to land a hand, it means a lot
Plankton

Plankton
Huh so,i need to send you save_game file and
Save_game_preview file
And my android id?