Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Hey everyone i sended the saved games. Please mister make it work !!!! PLEASEEEE
Plankton

Plankton
I've just send my save files. I can't complete the final mission of the Supernova storyline in my current device because it crashes.

Thanks in advance
Algae

Algae
Just sent in mine with all my info. Hoping the turn-around-time is reasonably fast.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Android
For those coming upon this thread, let me recap to be totally precise. This is stitched together from various instructions littered through this thread over the last three years. Fishlabs could you confirm?

01) Using whatever file management tool, locate all the following files on your existing gaming device, where * is a number:
01.a) /sdcard/Android/data/net.fishlabs.gof2hdallandroid2012/files/gof2_save_game_*.sav.
01.b) /sdcard/Android/data/net.fishlabs.gof2hdallandroid2012/files/gof2_save_game_preview_*.sav.
02) Copy the files where you need to stage for an email attachment.
03) Find your new gaming device's [Android Device ID].
03.a) This is not the [IMEI], or the [ICCID], or the [GSF], or your [MAC] address.
03.b) There are dozens of apps in the Play Store having to do with Device ID.
03.c) It is proven that the app called "Device ID" by Evozi gives you the correct ID.
04) Send the [Android Device ID] and the files via email to support@fishlabs.net.
05) Fishlabs will convert the files to match the ID and send them back to you.
05.a) This may take a few days, since Fishlabs does not do this on a daily basis.

Cool?
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
iPad, Samsung S5, Nexus 7
Fine!
Thanks a lot for step-by-step manual. Since I changed device from phone to Android based tablet transfer was my problem...
Now I can try to solve it.
Previously was I played with Apple iPhone and iPad and cloud sychro was nice tool in GoF2.

But it's coming a general question...
Why, why can't Fishlabs make a tool for players based on Android platforms?
Anybody can explain it? What's a problem with android?
Any possibility to make a game server to synchronize one slot for players?
What with Google Play platform?
Fishlabs, You are starting new GoF3, how are You prepared to it with synchro possibilities? Shall we still making many tousends of mail with attached files?
It's not a good PR for You, is it?
With ALL respect! But I'll propose to make a tool or server for players to save and synchro games!!

With regards
Barrayar
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Android
Follow Up:
This worked for me, back up and running with my save games on the new device!
Which by the way is an Android-powered Sony Z4 Tablet - impressive device!
Thank you Fishlabs!

macntac wrote:For those coming upon this thread, let me recap to be totally precise. This is stitched together from various instructions littered through this thread over the last three years. Fishlabs could you confirm?

01) Using whatever file management tool, locate all the following files on your existing gaming device, where * is a number:
01.a) /sdcard/Android/data/net.fishlabs.gof2hdallandroid2012/files/gof2_save_game_*.sav.
01.b) /sdcard/Android/data/net.fishlabs.gof2hdallandroid2012/files/gof2_save_game_preview_*.sav.
02) Copy the files where you need to stage for an email attachment.
03) Find your new gaming device's [Android Device ID].
03.a) This is not the [IMEI], or the [ICCID], or the [GSF], or your [MAC] address.
03.b) There are dozens of apps in the Play Store having to do with Device ID.
03.c) It is proven that the app called "Device ID" by Evozi gives you the correct ID.
04) Send the [Android Device ID] and the files via email to support@fishlabs.net.
05) Fishlabs will convert the files to match the ID and send them back to you.
05.a) This may take a few days, since Fishlabs does not do this on a daily basis.

Cool?
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Android Acer z160
What if I just want to uninstall and reinstall the game and use the same device? Do I still have to send it to you?
Community Manager

Community Manager
Behemoth666 wrote:What if I just want to uninstall and reinstall the game and use the same device? Do I still have to send it to you?

If you uninstall the game the save games get deleted. so make sure you save them before. In that case you don't have to send them to us.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Android
Wow I'm surprised.
Unpleasantly surprised, unfortunately.

Three years later and they're still accepting payments for the game, they've now added full screen ads (even for people who have already paid for in game content - which is quite poor form and pointless since half the ads are FOR the in game content) AND they still haven't implemented any way to sync your save games to a new device.

So not cool.
Algae

Algae
Are you guys still providing this service? My e-mail to support went ignored. Really stupid that I have to keep playing on my old Android device!

Why not just release a utility to do this? I've got thousands of hours and $20+ into your game on iOS and Android.