Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Galaxy Note 3
Unread post Transfer App to Android by clemenschicago » 15. October 2013 15:49
I just upgraded my phone to an android device. I'm wondering if there is any way to get this game on my new phone without being charged again?
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
Sony Xperia Z1 | Android 4.4.4
Unread post Re: Transfer App to Android by Ingvarr100th » 16. October 2013 08:46
No, you can't. You have to pay again.
Dolphin

Dolphin
Unread post Re: Transfer App to Android by Trubo_XL » 17. October 2013 16:27
If your old phone is an Android phone and has purchased the game through Google Play, you don't need to pay again. However, game saves will not be transferred automatically and you need to transfer them yourself...

But if you got upgraded from an iPhone, you unfortunately need to buy the game again as iTunes and Google Play are two different ecosystems serving different operating systems...
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
Samsung G. S3 / iPod T. 5G
Unread post Re: Transfer App to Android by Bakhtosh » 20. October 2013 08:07
Just a small addition...

The basic storyline of the Android version of "Galaxy on Fire 2 HD" is free-to-play. So you can download the game for free at the Google Play Store (if you Android device is supported) and play the basic storyline (the one about beating the Void).

All Add-ons aren't free though and you can't transfer the activation of an Add-on from another version of "Galaxy on Fire 2" to the Android version of "Galaxy on Fire 2 HD". It's also not possible to transfer savegames from another version of "Galaxy on Fire 2" to the Android version of "Galaxy on Fire 2 HD".
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Transfer App to Android by bonitachris » 17. February 2014 07:58
If you've just upgraded to a new Android from an older generation iPhone, transferring your data including contacts, apps, photos, and more couldn't be any easier if you've been good about creating backups in either iCloud or iTunes. Both make it incredibly easy for you to get the apps from your old iPhone onto your new one with little effort on your part. But if you have not, you can try Mobile Transfer . It can transfer apps from Android to Android directly.
transfer apps from android to android
Last edited by bonitachris on 12. May 2015 09:16, edited 3 times in total.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
none
Unread post Re: Transfer App to Android by JohnOuro » 26. March 2014 09:42
In both the android devices configure Google Play with the same Gmail ID. Then in your Google Play account purchase list you will have list of all the apps that you have downloaded till date. Just plug the required device and download the app that you require to the device you desire.
You may also follow this guide
How to Transfer Apps to Android
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPhone 5
Unread post Re: Transfer App to Android by robbertknauf » 12. June 2014 09:26
I believe you just need to log in to the new phone using the same google/gmail account that you purchased your applications with and all your settings and apps should magically and automatically re-download if you were allowing. I know first hand this worked when I move from one moto droid to a second. Seems likely it would work on other devices as long as they both sync.
More information visit: http://www.recovery-android.com/android ... rials.html
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iphone 4s
Unread post Re: Transfer App to Android by Kiyomi » 13. August 2014 08:35
You may need export your old data first. Free Resource of Android transfer
Last edited by Kiyomi on 21. May 2015 08:55, edited 1 time in total.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Maughia
Unread post Re: Transfer App to Android by Maughia » 18. December 2014 07:47
Which kind of phone did you use before? If you're use an iPhone then you can backup iPhone app data with iPhone data transfer tool first, then import to Android phone directly
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Transfer App to Android by Hfjalbiinn » 14. January 2015 07:20
You can download app from computer,and sync pc app to android phone .Or you can find some tool to help transfer app to android phone directly.
http://www.samsung-recovery.net/samsung-assistant.html