Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Galaxy on fire 2 full HD - won't start by Sobrumier » 24. November 2012 21:18
Hello, I purchased the game for my imac 2.16 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo - 2.5 GB memory - but it won't start. The icon appears on the dock and jump up and down but nothing happens. Could you help me? Thanks
Orca

Orca
Hello Sobrumier,

Welcome to our community! \o/

What graphic card does the MAC work with and can you please provide us your error log?

Best regards,

Sebastian
Algae

Algae
Hello, I posted a message a few days ago.. I purchased Galaxy on fire 2 full HD for my imac and it won't start. It is very disappointing to have spent nearly £10 on this game. I contacted the support desk but no responses. I would be grateful if someone could help me.. When I click on the icon in launch pad, the icon appears on the dock jumping up and down and nothing more. Someone posted a response to my earlier post mentioning an error log. I have no ideas how to create one... I would have thought that it would be a straight forward process to install and play this game and get help but it doesn't seem to be the case! I would be very grateful if someone could help me. Thanks!
Algae

Algae
hello,
thanks for your response
The graphic card is [font=Lucida Grande] [/font][font=Lucida Grande]ATI Radeon X1600 128 MB - I don't know how to generate an error log and would be grateful if you can tell me how to do it. Thanks[/font]
[font=Lucida Grande]
[/font]
[font=Lucida Grande]Samuel[/font]

SebastianG wrote:Hello Sobrumier,

Welcome to our community! \o/

What graphic card does the MAC work with and can you please provide us your error log?

Best regards,

Sebastian
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
17" Mac Book Pro
@Sobrumier

What version of OSX do you have?? The minimum requirement is 10.6 I believe. Also I am running GOF2 full HD on my Macbook Pro without any problems. Now when you click on the icon it just bounces up and down for about a minute or so and then stops? Is that correct? Mine does the same but a couple of minutes after it stops bouncing a little pop up with GOF2 settings comes up and then you hit the start button and then the game will start. Try starting again with no other programs running and be patient with the program, I sometimes have problems with HD games running slow on my mac just because it is such high graphics. If nothing pops up in about 10-20 minutes then you should defiantly get tech support to help you out.
Algae

Algae
hi, thanks for your help. I have OSX leopard version 10.7.5. Yes it bounces up and down but nothing happens. I will try with no other programs loaded as you suggested.
Orca

Orca
Hello Sobrumier,

Since the game won't start and the icon does only bounce, we'd like to check your console log. Please open a support request and provide us the nesessary file.

You can open the console by pressing "command&space" and typing "console" into the text field. As soon as the console is open, please clear it, start the game and send us over all messages the console will show you.

Best regards,

Sebastian
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Mac
When I try to open it it bounces up and down for about a minitue then goes to a "launch" screen,but it doesnt load the game at all plz help
Community Manager

Community Manager
Device / OS:
iPhone 4S iOS5
Hi xShark Bait 32x,

I'd like to ask you to open a support request and provide us the console log.

You can do so by opening the console by pressing "command&space" and typing "console" into the text field. As soon as the console is open, please clear it, start the game and copy all messages the console will show you into a text file and attach this to your support request.

Best regards,
Sven
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
OS
I have the same problema, its very disapointing, GOF 2 wont start.
OS X Yosemite
2.6 GHz Core i5
8 GB
Intel Iris 1536 MB

CONSOLE SAYS

12/31/14 10:39:19.779 PM Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD[463]: *** -[__NSArrayM objectAtIndex:]: index 18446744073709551615 beyond bounds for empty array

What should I do??