Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
I was reading an article on the best games for iOS, and this was at the top of the list. I downloaded it and I've loved it so much that I played it for a week straight, and bought all the Addons. I was researching a glitch where the dialogue scrolls by super fast in story mode, and found out I've been playing the non-hd version!!

I rushed to the App Store and downloaded the hd version, but none of my saves or Addons showed up. I played the first couple missions and it looks like everything is identical except for the updated graphics. The dialogue scrolling issue is fixed as well!

I contacted support, but I thought I should post here as well. Is there anything that can be done? Can I transfer my progress and Addons? I really really love the story, and I JUST started on Valkyrie.

Any help would be very welcome.

Thank you!
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Iphone 6s / os 9.1
Although I bought GOF2 when it first came out, I now have an iphone 6s so I downloaded the HD version, also I too cannot restore my add on purchases either, I press the button and Nothing happens even though it says my purchases are restored. I hope they fix it soon.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPhone 6 Plus
Not sure if this will work, but try saving your GOF2 game to iCloud then try paying it on the HD version.