Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Issues with GOF2 on iOS 9 by ChemAddict » 23. September 2015 01:49
I recently have encountered a bug where the chat texts box for the Story Mode completely skip to the end of the conversation and I cannot go back through the text. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, no fix.

Any idea on how to fix this?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0

PS the game worked perfectly before the iOS 9.0 update. So that might be it.

Thanks,
ChemAddict
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: BUG Report! 09/22/15 by Frunkle » 23. September 2015 11:20
Hi team

I also updated to iOS 9.0 last night and my GoF2 has begun doing the same as ChemAddict's.
Additionally though, the music and voice acting has ceased working.

I have also reinstalled the game to no avail.
Using iPad Air.

Frunkle
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: BUG Report! 09/22/15 by Ruediger » 23. September 2015 13:54
Thanks for reporting these issues. we are aware of them and we are working on a fix but we have to ask for more patience until it can be released.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: BUG Report! 09/22/15 by ChemAddict » 23. September 2015 19:14
Thank you!
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: BUG Report! 09/22/15 by bjspring99 » 24. September 2015 03:26
I also am experiencing the same sound and conversation problems. I have iOS 9 and iPad Air 2. Thank you.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Issues with GOF2 on iOS 9 by macny » 29. September 2015 22:47
Hello,

I'm a returning GOF2 player after switching up to the iPad Air 2 (MGKL2CL/A), and I've found that there no music nor any voice sound emitting from the game upon starting it again, only FX sounds. I've made sure the volume is all the way up, both in Settings and in the Game Options, and I've also turned off the Mute button in the Control Center, all to no avail. I'm wondering if other people have encountered this issue already, and if so, has any solution been found?

It's just not the same playing without the music and the voices.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post GOF2 (HD) – Dialogue bug by Mac19 » 30. September 2015 09:01
I've always loved the GOF series and I recently upgraded my phone, so I thought I'd try the HD version of GOF2. I went ahead and bought the bundle pack, started from scratch like I never played the game before, but when started the game, I noticed that there was no music and no dialogue, only text and the sound of engines and guns. When there's a dialogue that lets you choose to skip, the game flies through all the text and stops on the last page not allowing me to push back. I even tried to reinstall the game, but I ran into the same problem. I'd really appreciate if you guys could help me out here!
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Issues with GOF2 on iOS 9 by Blade5307 » 30. September 2015 17:00
I recently got an iPhone 6 and downloaded GOF2 HD having loved playing the game on my old Samsung.

Unfortunately when I start a new game and play the prologue all of Keiths dialogue is silent and that of the pirates too.
I played on till Gunant finds you (again dialogue is silent) then when inside the station the dialogue skips uncontrollably to the end where i can only press skip or next.

Apart from that as far as I can tell the game works fine. I've never experienced this before on my old device so I'm unsure if this is just a bug or whether the game hasn't downloaded properly? I also apologise if I have posted this on the wrong thread!

I have the base game and all expansions.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: Sound Issue on iPhone 6 by Rickster632003 » 1. October 2015 06:02
I have also had this problem as I have a IPhone 6 as well and have the HD Game installed!
Since I did the latest IOS update to 9.0.1
I have this problem as of the update, and had no problem before this at all.
I sent a message to tech support but all I got was the standerd substanderd message,
Of oh we see you are having a problem with this and we will check it out ( When Ever We Get To It )
But how about you sign up to be a bata tester for their more important game then yours!
This is how it felt to me, also I have yet to get an idea as to when I will be able to play this game again!
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Sound Issue on iPhone 6 by Blade5307 » 1. October 2015 10:57
Hmm this recent IOS update seems to be causing more and more problems!
Yeah I do have a feeling they're directing all their attention to this new game (which will be awesome i'm sure!)
But hopefully there'll be a fix for this soon.