Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Can't read the story at all by CrimsonZA » 3. October 2015 06:31
Hello, I've started playing this game again , I used to play the first one a few years ago.

So I'm playing the first campaign and when the dialogue appears when people are talking you can see it skip everything that they're saying and your left with the last conversation on the screen without any context of idea of what anyone said and you can't go back and read the first thing, tapping the back button doesn't do anything. Everything else in the game works perfectly except for those conversations. At least I can check what the mission is but I really would prefer to know who people are and stuff.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: BUG Report! 09/22/15 by SD_Oblivion » 3. October 2015 15:24
Same here, glad to hear that you guys are already fixing it •v•)/
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Can't read the story at all by Iviv » 4. October 2015 16:20
I have the same problem on iOS 9.1 beta.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Issues with GOF2 on iOS 9 by Ruediger » 5. October 2015 09:13
There will soon be an update to fix the issues that occurred with iOS9.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Issues with GOF2 on iOS 9 by Ruediger » 6. October 2015 08:41
The update is now ready and can be downloaded.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Issues with GOF2 on iOS 9 by Dracolis » 3. November 2015 15:11
Any chance that you could deploy the same fix for GOF 2 (non-HD)?
I accidentally downloaded the wrong version, and I'm too far into the game to start over in the HD version, and sadly there doesn't seem to be any way to transfer progress and addons from non-HD to HD.

Alternately, is there a place I can go to view all the dialogue, so I can at least follow the story line as it happens, since I've played the entire game so far without any dialogue, and I feel like I'm missing huge parts of the story.

Thanks so much!
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Iphone 6s / os 9.1
Unread post Re: Issues with GOF2 on iOS 9 by illustranaut » 25. November 2015 14:42
Same issues her on an iPhone 6s, running os 9.1, playing on GOF2 (non HD - I bought it when it was realeased when I was using and older iPhone) dialogues skip to the end frame with no way to backtrack, the audio voice overs don't play either, I've just downloaded the HD version to see if it is any better but realised, just like Dracolis, that I can't re download the add- on packages I bought when GOF2 first came out! I'm hoping that these issues get sorted but as GOF3 is around the corner, i'm wondering how much of a priority is patching an older game :(
Plankton

Plankton
I have experienced all the issues talked about including all sound including music and character voices, and sound effects being muted, and the diologue texts are broken as well. and this is on Galaxy on Fire 2, non HD. I would like this to be fixed because I purchased all add ins on the non HD version and I don't want to purchase them again on HD, please fix for Galaxy on Fire 2 non HD. :D
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Issues with GOF2 on iOS 9 by Ruediger » 17. June 2016 16:39
Unfortunately it is not possible to fix this issue on the HD version for technical reasons.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Issues with GOF2 on iOS 9 by crovaxon » 17. December 2016 11:26
I have the same issues in GoF 2 HD, no music and the dialog skips completely.
Playing on iPad 4 with ios 10.

So i am stuck with an unplayable game now?