Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
BlackBerry Z10, 10.2.1.2141
I was watching the PlayStation 4 reveal @ E3 online and I noticed that the tune that Sony were singing was "We Love Indie Developer!"

I then started thinking - technically, Fishlabs is an "indie" developer so to speak (i.e. its not a re-known console game maker) so would there be a chance of the excellent Galaxy On Fire 2 HD game making its way onto the PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 3 or even the PlayStation Vita?

The only way i'll experience Galaxy on Fire 2 HD on the big screen will be if that big screen is connected to a Mac, which unfortunately I cannot afford :-(
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
BlackBerry Z10, 10.2.1.2141
Bump for this?
Community Manager

Community Manager
There are no plans to release Galaxy On Fire 2 HD for the PlayStation. We are concentrating on making games for mobile devices. Sorry to disappoint you.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: Galaxy On Fire 2 HD on PlayStation? by MrSev » 15. October 2014 23:03
What about for xbox?
I'd assume it's financially better or something..
Minecraft went from PC to mobile then to xbox first, now they are on Play Station.
Same with world of tanks but inna different order.. First xbox, then mobile... And not on play station.... ... ... ...
So would GOF2 happen to go to xbox instead?
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Motorola Moto X
Unread post Re: Galaxy On Fire 2 HD on PlayStation? by Paradox » 27. November 2014 03:21
That would be a really cool development, but it kind of seems like it would be a little much to ask at this point. Possibly some time in the future though.
Plankton

Plankton
Seems like that would just be a completely different game if they did that