Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Asus Nexus 7 + Sony Xperia S
It's my first post here, so hello Everyone :)

I have an Asus Nexus 7 tablet, on which I play some games. One of my farourites is, of course, Galaxy on Fire 2 THD. It is a great game in almost every aspect. One thing missing is the game's support for gamepads, especially mobile game controllers.
I recently purchased a SteelSeries Free Wireless Controller, hoping that it will greatly enhance my experience of GOF2. To my disappointment, game controllers are not supported by the game itself.

Fishlabs developers, please include support for gamepad controls in the game.
Mobile game controllers, such as Zeemote JS1, Moga, SteelSeries Free etc. are becoming more and more popular among mobile gamers. Support for game controllers would greatly improve the game.

Best regards Everyone,

Marecki_CLF
Shrimp

Shrimp
Edit
Last edited by zachariah on 6. August 2013 16:22, edited 1 time in total.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Edit
Last edited by zachariah on 6. August 2013 16:23, edited 1 time in total.
Shrimp

Shrimp
I second this. I found this game on play store and as soon as I played it. It blew my mind. I've loved games like this on PC and sadly consoles don't really appreciate this genre. The day after I played this I immediately went out and bought the moga pro controller. It didn't even cross my mind that a game this awesome wouldn't be compatible with a controller. This type of game seems to be what the moga was builtfor
Shrimp

Shrimp
Edit
Last edited by zachariah on 6. August 2013 16:21, edited 1 time in total.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Awesome game. Looks like one you would expect the moga pro to be made for it. Best android game period. First console quality game‚ all it needs now controller support. Here's hoping they add it.
Orca

Orca
Hello guys,

Thank you for the feedback regarding a gamepad support and we did receive your request as we are always listening to our fans. Anyway, we can't guarantee that any gamepad will be supported in the future.

Best regards,

Sebastian
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Android,Windows
I agree. Please realese GoF2 HD for the Xperia PLAY. I am not able to play GoF2 HD in my mom's HTC because I got used to the gamepad and I love the game. So please.
Plankton

Plankton
Please support a gamepad.I play on a moto x with 4.4.2 please please support a game pad
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Pc, Android Phone
Hi, i have to agree. Especially these days, when is everybody able to run android on mini PCs and also on regular computers. So you usually don't even have access to touchscreen, and usually just gamepad or keyboard+mouse is what you have, the game is unplayable then. Being able to set controls would be really appreciated, or at least add standard xbox 360 controller and android controllers mapping and WASD + mouse support. You wil make it best game ever then. At least for me. Anyway thank you for all your work. In my opinion this is the best space game that ever came out.