Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Fishlabs going bankrupt? by dunhila » 2. June 2015 17:23
Now I remember when the first trailer for GOFA launched-I actually was quite surprised by what I saw and decided to ask why Fishlabs would even make a game like that considering how well GOF2 was received and how massive it actually was.At the time I was told by someone at Fishlabs that the company's future depended on how well GOFA does and if it didn't the company could face bankruptcy.My question is-is the company doing well now or not?Will we ever see GOF3 in the works and if not-can the IP be sold to another company so they can develop the next story for GOF?
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Fishlabs going bankrupt? by Ruediger » 3. June 2015 10:18
We are now a division of Koch Media and are called Deep Silver Fishlabs. We are very much alive, but the development of great games takes its time. So I have to ask you for a little more patience.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Fishlabs going bankrupt? by dunhila » 3. June 2015 20:28
Yeah,I was actually able to find enough information on the internet about the entire thing.So sad that the founders of Fishlabs left to go create their own studio,they would have made a great new GOF game but now Fishlabs has no future under Deep Silver.Very sad indeed,I was thinking the studio might actually pull through without being bought by anyone.
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
Etch A Sketch
Unread post Re: Fishlabs going bankrupt? by bam bam » 3. June 2015 21:15
Ruediger wrote:We are now a division of Koch Media and are called Deep Silver Fishlabs. We are very much alive, but the development of great games takes its time. So I have to ask you for a little more patience.
Patience is not infinite.

And one can argue that players patience has been tested far more than your software updates.

B. B.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Android 4.1.2/ Android 4.2.2
Unread post Re: Fishlabs going bankrupt? by Anar Esuark » 19. January 2016 19:47
Hey developers. in my opinion you do a good job. i like your games, especially GoF2. I also enjoy playing GOFA. And i would be very happy if you would bring up an android version of DEEP Submarine and GOF3D.
greetings
Anar Esuark