Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPad 3 iOS 7
I've been playing since early Beta and these non stop pop up notifications on the top of the screen from last update make the game unplayable for me. I can't even think with the non stop messages changing every two seconds. Don't have any idea what you were thinking with adding that but it is not a new feature or improvement any more than having someone screaming in your ear or flashing a bright light directly into your eyes would be a feature or improvement.

Either it goes away or a lot of your customers will be going away.
Community Manager

Community Manager
You probably mean the achievement notifications. They will run through once with all your achievements as your game achievements are now linked to the Game Center. Once they are through they won't disturb you any more.
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
OnePlus One
If you mean the normal game notifications like "Job finished" or "Carrier arrived", you can turn them off in the game's settings.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPad 3 iOS 7
I would like to publicly acknowledge Ruediger contacted me personally by PM and yes the issue I was referring to did only run once. Since I complained so loudly I wanted to give Ruediger credit and provide the update for clarification. No more issues thankfully however I hope FL chooses not include this again with any future updates.

The reason for my level of angst had to do with the attention grabbing (or in my case completely distracting) as fpr me it flashed so brightly, changing the message every two second or so, covered up some of the user menu I was trying to access (on my iPad any way) making accessing some features near impossible. As I explained to Ruedigar I also have a severe sleep disorder that makes focusing on tasks without any distraction difficult to start with and it take take quite a while to completely go through the entire list. I wasn't sure when it would stop and how often I would encounter it but it was literally causing me a headache.

If it does show up again on a future update I will know to walk away for five or ten minutes and come back after the blinking messages go away. Thanks for the follow up Ruediger and for having some "thick skin" in handling our complaints. Image