Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPhone5 / latest (incl. betas)
Thanks for fixing my typo.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPhone5 / 6.0.2
Idea_generator wrote:
satanatos wrote:Should I care about that and remain calm while being plagued by their adds and lack of proper care of a paying customer ?

SvenH wrote:The widespread issue that these ads were shown to paid users was resolved. However we noticed a small number of these players are still receiving ads, in this case please let us know how often and when these ads are appearing for you, so that we can investigate the cause.

Is it easier to whine than read few posts above for a "proper care" post?

And that is a "proper care" ? I have read the whole thread and will "wine" as much as necessary. If others that paid for the SD version do not give a sheet - it is up to them. Now looks like I am one of the minority of people that still have those adds. You Fishlab pals screw me, then want to know how often do you do it ? Yeah, that is my black humor. Now humor me and provide a fix. Please.

P.S. Btw , I have already said when and where that happens. Now how will you act ?
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
iPhone 5S
Hi,

I was dismayed when I heard that Fishlabs had to lay off staff recently so I fired up GoF2 HD on my iPhone 5S to see if there were any add-ons I could buy to support the company. Unfortunately I found that I had already bought them all.

I started playing the game (I haven't finished Supernova yet) and suddenly was present with this monstrosity:

Please Fishlabs - I have been a loyal customer, purchasing GOF1, GOF2, GOF2 HD, the Kaamo Club, Supernova and Valkyrie all at full price - could you find a way to remove this?
Algae

Algae
I second what Epiphany said. I just started this game after months of not playing - specifically because I heard about the layoffs and wanted to see if there was any extra in app purchases I could buy to support the game.

There were and I have bought every one of them, yet I see these large adds pop up.. I hate ads in something I have paid for. Please remove them.

Rob
:)
Algae

Algae
I mirror what Epiphany said. I opened this app again after months of not playing specifically because I read about the layoffs and wanted to see if there was any extra add ons I could buy to support this game. There were and I bought them all, yet I still see these excruciating large ads . I despise ads in a game I have paid for. Please remove them.
Algae

Algae
It took a full month for my two posts to get approved.
Herring

Herring
Bet u get the ads. Frequency? Everyone i dock. Paid? Yes 20$ should you stop? Yes I'm pushing clad action ideas everyone i see a party that makes me think of how i paid and get spammed....android.
Herring

Herring
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPhone 6 Plus
If you are on wifi, it (the game) automatically connects to the wifi. That is how they get the data for ads if you do not allow the cellular data. I also tried removing it, but I found the only solution is to turn wifi off while playing the game, GOF2.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPhone 6 Plus
Just turn off the wifi. I turned off the wifi to GOF2 and I never got adds again after that.