Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Shark

Shark
Device / OS:
Android 6.0.1 - Former: IOS 7
I buyed GOF2 SD when it launched, but i still have the ads! Why?
Community Manager

Community Manager
Device / OS:
iPhone 4S iOS5
Hi,

Thank you for your reports, that you’re still receiving ads ingame, despite having bought GOF2 in the past. The widespread issue that these ads were shown to paid users was resolved. However we noticed a small number of these players are still receiving ads, in this case please let us know how often and when these ads are appearing for you, so that we can investigate the cause.

Best regards,

Sven
Shark

Shark
Device / OS:
Android 6.0.1 - Former: IOS 7
Hi Sven
I get the popup ads in the main menu when i start GOF2 SD, and that is really annoying; it even crashed my game once! I get them everytime i start GOF2. Probably something to do with the fact that i changed devices and reinstalled GOF2.
Tuna

Tuna
I get advertisements every time I move in a hangar, dock to a hangar, or hit a button in the hangar. I'm on an iPod, so I don't have guide.
Dolphin

Dolphin
Device / OS:
Lenovo Ideapad K1 (iPad2 st.)
Actually there is a guide for iPods/iPhones now. But yeah, I hate the in-game advertisments too. I won't buy Supernova just because I have read the ads. Image It spoils the game's perfection too! Image
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPhone5 / 6.0.2
I have purchased the GOF2 back when there was no HD version of it. Now it is free and I have adds ? The hell is this !!! I do understand you need to make money, but I really feel screwed with that crap. The adds pop up whenever I'm in hangar, no matter what I do there. So frustrating. WANT A FIX ASAP , OR MONEY BACK !!!

A very unhappy customer, if it is not clear enough !
Orca

Orca
Device / OS:
iPhone 4S
satanatos wrote:I have purchased the GOF2 back when there was no HD version of it. Now it is free and I have adds ? The hell is this !!! I do understand you need to make money, but I really feel screwed with that crap. The adds pop up whenever I'm in hangar, no matter what I do there. So frustrating. WANT A FIX ASAP , OR MONEY BACK !!!

Cool down, man! They already said that there still may be ads though you bought the game. ^^

Regards

YangYang88
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPhone5 / 6.0.2
YangYang88 wrote:
satanatos wrote:I have purchased the GOF2 back when there was no HD version of it. Now it is free and I have adds ? The hell is this !!! I do understand you need to make money, but I really feel screwed with that crap. The adds pop up whenever I'm in hangar, no matter what I do there. So frustrating. WANT A FIX ASAP , OR MONEY BACK !!!

Cool down, man! They already said that there still may be ads though you bought the game. ^^

Regards

YangYang88

Sorry, YangYang88. Should I care about that and remain calm while being plagued by their adds and lack of proper care of a paying customer ? Then they should refund my money or offer me the HD version for free so I can install it instead. Sorry mate, but I fail to see how and why should I suffer because of their decision to make the SD version free and populate it with adds. I paid them good money when GOF2 came out and again when the Valkyrie and the home station add-ons came up. So they do have options - fix it, give me the HD version for free with the respective add-ons I have purchased, or a refund. You pick it.
Until then, a one star rating and my bad review is what I will give in return. Oh, and the Android HD version is free, while the iOS is not. Another awesomeness on Fishlabs' end ! Maybe they will decide to make the iOS HD version fee as well and spit on those who purchased it too.
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPhone5 / latest (incl. betas)
satanatos wrote:Should I care about that and remain calm while being plagued by their adds and lack of proper care of a paying customer ?

SvenH wrote:The widespread issue that these ads were shown to paid users was resolved. However we noticed a small number of these players are still receiving ads, in this case please let us know how often and when these ads are appearing for you, so that we can investigate the cause.

Is it easier to whine than read few posts above for a "proper care" post?
Shark

Shark
Device / OS:
iPad 2 IOS 6.1.3 and iMac OSX
Whine, not wine...

Yes, whining is MUCH easier....:-p