Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Even though this is three years late I will still post to help those of you still playing,
A great Rhino route is Union (Kappa only), Magnetar (high level only), Pescal Inuarta, Pan, Augmenta, and Weymire.
I used a Rhino with an extra slot and storage upgrade; polytron booster, Khador drive, and the Yin Co Shadow ninja, the rest are Rhoda Blach Holes bringing the storage space up to over 4000 tons. No scanner may make moving in a system slow when moving planet to planet, but it is worth being able to always fast forward and the extra Rhoda spot. Try and keep your energy cells around 50 before every run.
First go to Kappa and see if they have the Rare Plants, buy all then move to Magnetar. Shop around Magnetar a little looking for nothing in particular. Then jump to Pescal Inuarta and buy all the alcohol you can find in the system, Pan next for the organs, Augmenta for the Augmenta Fizz, and Weymire for the Weymire Punch, all items can be bought in bulk with a profit above 500 credits per unit. While at the stations if you have already saved over 20 million then you can look for turrets and equipment to purchase aswell when you do your rounds (see post higher up for list, but all turrets make a good profit). Once you have your loot head to Loma sell everything! To get to the station wait a couple seconds then hit your boost, once you hit your boost engage the Shadow Ninja and refuse the 10% bribe. Then just fast forward (because you don't have a scanner) until you get to the station.
When you're like me and have done this a bit, always keep your credits above 30 million, this allows you to buy lots of expensive goods to then sell and you can net a profit of 5 million easy.

Also some notes about commodities to buy, items like rare plants, buskat, Keith models and organs are great because they can net high profits per unit (ie 1000 for buskat, 5000 or more for models).
...i think that's is everything, I hope this works for you
Plankton

Plankton
I dunno if they changed things around again, but I'm looking at a about 5% return on most items IF they are even available...Right now f.ex. I've been back and forth between Aquila and Wolf Reiser in my freighter looking for implants, yeah that's 18 jumps total when you count the interplanet jumps...NOTHING so far...Not a single friggin' implant...

I was gonna put some money into this game as the idea of a sandbox space trading game appealed to me bigtime (I was around to play elite back in ´85 or so), but this lack of things to buy after refreshing the system is just taking the piss on people...Especially since everyone who started even shortly before me, seems to have had some easy mode ways to make money...Not to mention that it doesn't scale...Whether you invest 1 mill or 20 mill you still get peanuts in return (like 5% mostly), investing 20 mill just takes 20 times as long, so you're limited to a very small amount of money/hour with how the game has been patched (I'm on android btw)...

Now don't get me wrong, I like a challange, but I also like seeing results, as it is I ended up deleting after about 30 hours played with most of that being 'wasted' time waiting for shelves to restock...
Tuna

Tuna
Vagabond wrote:I dunno if they changed things around again, but I'm looking at a about 5% return on most items IF they are even available...Right now f.ex. I've been back and forth between Aquila and Wolf Reiser in my freighter looking for implants, yeah that's 18 jumps total when you count the interplanet jumps...NOTHING so far...Not a single friggin' implant...

I was gonna put some money into this game as the idea of a sandbox space trading game appealed to me bigtime (I was around to play elite back in ´85 or so), but this lack of things to buy after refreshing the system is just taking the piss on people...Especially since everyone who started even shortly before me, seems to have had some easy mode ways to make money...Not to mention that it doesn't scale...Whether you invest 1 mill or 20 mill you still get peanuts in return (like 5% mostly), investing 20 mill just takes 20 times as long, so you're limited to a very small amount of money/hour with how the game has been patched (I'm on android btw)...

Now don't get me wrong, I like a challange, but I also like seeing results, as it is I ended up deleting after about 30 hours played with most of that being 'wasted' time waiting for shelves to restock...
Compared to the early days of iOS, the Android version seems a waste of time. Not only are weapons and other inventory items more expensive; cargo is less expensive. So while you need to spend more to equip your ship, the money you make raiding cargo ships has become less.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Hi can u switch between ur other ships u owne ? Bought a ship but didn't want or think it would automatically take the one I was currently .using thought it would bring it to my storage. I want my other ship back ... Also just bought the add on went to Loma pirates want money , anyway around paying attention them?
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Android / iOS
Cindy1215 wrote:Hi can u switch between ur other ships u owne ? Bought a ship but didn't want or think it would automatically take the one I was currently .using thought it would bring it to my storage. I want my other ship back ... Also just bought the add on went to Loma pirates want money , anyway around paying attention them?

RE: Storing Ships

Do you own Kaamo in the Shima system (purchased the Kaamo Club Add-on or purchased Kaamo from Mkkt Bkkt for 50 Buskats and 30 Million Credits)?

If you own Kaamo, you should have received a popup message asking to SELL or KEEP your previous ship when purchasing a new one. To swap between ships you currently own, go to Kaamo and "purchase" the ship you want. You will trade ships at no cost.

Re: Pirates in the Loma System

There is no Add-on that prevents the pirates in Loma from harassing you. Buying the Valkyrie Add-on gives you access to the Loma System. That's it.