Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
THL T6 / Android 4
Okay, after many years, I finaly switched my phone for one that supports HD version of GOF2. I immediately bought every DLC excluding Kaamo VIP card, and now, after I finished main campaign, before starting Valkyrie storyline, I want some good ship and gear. But I find trading totaly unprofitable. Ofcourse, I first googled the trade routes etc, but none of the common tips&tricks works for me.

Even the most lucrative items like Organs have price range in about 300 credits. Thats simply unprofitable. Best deal I found was Implants from Wolf-Reiser to Pan, which fetched about 1k per unit, making it biggest price range I found. But that means hauling across whole map, and Thynome dont sell Implants everytime.

Also, how does the Loma work? Atleast in one case, I was given WORSE price than somewhere else (Organs)

Am I doing something wrong, or, due to its F2P model, was GoF2 HD totaly nerfed in means of trading, so I am forced to buy credits for real currency?
Tuna

Tuna
Nabukadnozor wrote:Am I doing something wrong, or, due to its F2P model, was GoF2 HD totaly nerfed in means of trading, so I am forced to buy credits for real currency?
There is your answer.
Not only is trading affected negatively, the item prices are higher, high priced items are rarer to buy, freighter rarely carry expensive parts, pirate market is not worth it, blueprints require more items (both type as quantities).
So yeah, the current Android version is quite different from the older one or iOS version. On the iPad I can still utilize the trading routes posted in these forums, whereas on my Android those were not profitable.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Moto X / Andorid 5
Know, what I do in Android is try to get strong ships with good cargo space and few black holes as soon I can and go to tech stations and kill everyone and lot the items. For me is better than trading.

Off course you can't do it at start but do that after and u may get lots of money.