Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Destroy Battleships by edoardo8439 » 1. May 2015 16:14
How does it mean "Batlleships Destroyed" on the status menu?
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post Re: Destroy Battleships by viziouz » 6. May 2015 11:29
Battleships are the big Terran ships with several turrets that you might see outside some of the Terran stations:
http://galaxyonfire.wikia.com/wiki/Terr ... G_0316.jpg
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Wndows 8
Unread post Re: Destroy Battleships by Belcher » 21. May 2015 06:10
You still have not cleared the point here about the status of "Battleship Destroyed". I have also tried to search it online but still could not sort the problem yet.
glide cam
Last edited by Belcher on 27. October 2015 06:27, edited 1 time in total.
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post Re: Destroy Battleships by viziouz » 22. May 2015 09:02
I have uninstalled the game, so I can't look it up. Do you guys mean the medal? In that case, you need to shoot the battleship until it explodes. It takes a while though. You do not need to shoot the turrets, but it helps.
I usually sit about three km from the ship, just out of range of the turrets but in range of my long range weapons. I just let the guns shoot automatically and launch a nuke once in a while. You only need to aim for the dot in the middle of the ship, the other dots are turrets. Shooting these won't damage the ship, the turrets will just blow up.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Wndows 8
Unread post Re: Destroy Battleships by Belcher » 29. May 2015 06:04
That is quite satisfactory answer now from you. Thanks
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post Re: Destroy Battleships by viziouz » 12. June 2015 15:22
You're welcome. Glad to be of help.