Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
MacBook Pro
Unread post No response from Fishlabs support site by Ash274274 » 16. January 2015 06:59
Is Fishlabs still in business? I have contacted their support site a number of times over the last week and have gotten no response. Does anyone know if they are still there?
Community Manager

Community Manager
Can you please send me your ticket ID?
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
MacBook Pro
I haven't got a ticket ID - I haven't even gotten a confirmation email from them. Judging from some of the other posts on this forum, others are having this problem too. I don't suppose you might know why?
Community Manager

Community Manager
From which site or to which email address did you send your request?

Could you please send your request again via https://support.dsfishlabs.com/, please doublecheck that you entered your email email address correctly. If you don't receive a confirmation with a ticket ID withing a few minutes your request will not have reached our system. In that case, please contact me in the forum.
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: No response from Fishlabs support site by Brows » 20. January 2015 08:28
how long for the confirmation email to arrive because I also have tried to contact support and sent an email from the site you listed in this posting above and I also have not received any confirmation email.
Community Manager

Community Manager
The confirmation email should arrive within a few minutes. Please check if the mail address you entered is correct and check your spam filter. The confirmation email and our response might have ended up there.
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: No response from Fishlabs support site by Brows » 20. January 2015 09:07
no confirmation emails from my support email have arrived in any of my email folders and yes my email address is correct. the only emails i am achieving are the 2 emails i had for my first 2 posts into the forum that had to be approved. nothing else all spam deleted and any other folders i checked.
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: No response from Fishlabs support site by Brows » 20. January 2015 09:12
I'm going to submit another report again for the same issue and ill mention this thread in it also regarding this issue too.
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: No response from Fishlabs support site by Brows » 20. January 2015 09:24
re submitted this email below and again no confirmation to my email. again i used the link you provided in your post above.

Having an issue where i can't access the add ons from the main page. All i get is a little window popping up saying "please wait this may take up to 1 minute" and Ive waited over an hour and still nothing. Ive cancelled it and tried again to the same result.

also this is the second support ticket i have submitted and as for the first one I have not received any confirmation from it in my email. my email is correct and I have also checked all my email folders. the only emails I have received are the initial forum approval for 2 posts I made there about in app purchases not working. below is a thread that I and another has been commenting on about this issue.

viewtopic.php?lang=en&lang=en&f=31&t=10326&p=86796#p86796
Community Manager

Community Manager
We did receive your tickets, both an auto reply and an answer from us was sent out. We are currently investigating why this might not have arrived.

We are currently investigating your issue with in-app purchases. I'll come back to you as soon as I know more or in case we need further information.