Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: No response from Fishlabs support site by Brows » 20. January 2015 23:39
ok thanks, i've double checked again and still no emails in any of my folders
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: No response from Fishlabs support site by Brows » 23. January 2015 07:44
just wondering whats been happening in regards to this whole situation. I still cannot open up the add ons page and have never received any emails still from you guys.

Anything?
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
MacBook Pro
Does anyone know anything about accessing the store on OSX 10.10.1? Ruediger?
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Samsung Galaxy S5 /android kit
Yeah I'm also having the same issue I just changed the language of the game and I couldn't open auto save then I changed the language back to English then it's still not working then I contacted their support team and still no answer but I got a confirmation email from them but still no reply after that and I think they aren't in business anymore
Shrimp

Shrimp
I cant log in to my game. It say connection lost restart your client but Nothing happen.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
iPhone 6 Plus
I also haven't gotten a response from the Fishlabs support site. I asked an issue about buying add ons for the mac version of GOF2 full HD, and I still never got a response.
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
OnePlus One
Unread post Re: No response from Fishlabs support site by Gigiga » 15. December 2015 17:56
jray27222 wrote:I also haven't gotten a response from the Fishlabs support site. I asked an issue about buying add ons for the mac version of GOF2 full HD, and I still never got a response.

I can answer you question: The addons won't be available for Mac.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Wndows 8
Ash274274 wrote:Is Fishlabs still in business? I have contacted their support site a number of times over the last week and have gotten no response. Does anyone know if they are still there?

Yes it is in business. Who told you that they have left business?