Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by glaives » 21. August 2013 07:02
This sucks. Did a hard reset today to clear up some clutter in the phone, and realised saves are now lost forever...

THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSEEE!!! The data is clearly still there. (titanium backup doesnt work here)... not sure about nandroid. should have tried both. shit....
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Samsug Galaxy Note II / Carbon
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by astromedia » 25. August 2013 21:27
glaives wrote:This sucks. Did a hard reset today to clear up some clutter in the phone, and realised saves are now lost forever...

THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSEEE!!! The data is clearly still there. (titanium backup doesnt work here)... not sure about nandroid. should have tried both. shit....

Im being convinced they dont want to do anything about that including telling us why not :/. But game (especialy of that complexity) where you havent any assurance you dont loose your progres is not worth to play in my opinion. Im affraid only think that can help to fix this is convince anyone to not buy anything from them until they release some fix and that is something what is unrealisable.

PS: Sorry for my English, its not my primary language and forgive me my pesimistic tone but im little sick of all game developing teams where it seems they doing more for their money than for players it self. (Im here relativly new so maybe im little wrong but it seems im not from what i have read until this moment). Anyway im in part game developer too and there is very important thing to understand - if you making game you have to develop it primary for players and for satisfaction they plaing it and they love it, otherwise there is something realy wrong :smile:

PS Developers: Im very appreciate your work but you have to understand our disappointment - this is not minor problem but very very large bug which realy devalues the whole game.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by glaives » 27. August 2013 03:48
yea, perhaps that's the only thing I could do. No way am I repeating my 12+ hours of work. Only just managed to gather 3 million and a decent ship with proper weapons. and it all ends. pretty shitty really.

Not to mention that the game is still plagued with bugs. Would think that software is properly beta tested before it's being released. Thankfully most of it is free. There is no way I am paying cash for such quality of work.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Android
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by azakharov » 27. August 2013 08:19
It's strange that this doesn't work, because in your FAQ you said that it works!

If I play Galaxy on Fire 2™ on an Android smartphone or tablet, is there a way for me to transfer my save games from one device to another as well?Of course it is possible to save your game externally on Android devices as well. All you need to do is download a data explorer, search for the path “mnt/sdcard/Android/data/net.fishlabs.GalaxyOnFire2HD/files/GOF2/.../” and save the files “gof2_save_game_x” and “gof2_save_game_preview_x” to your SD card.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Galaxy S3/Android 4.1.2
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by MorphiousGX » 28. August 2013 00:46
MorphiousGX wrote:/Sebastian,
I got a response from the support team and I'm very unhappy.

Here is what I was told

"Thank you very much for contacting the Fishlabs support team.

We're sorry to hear you've lost your saved progress. Unfortunately we don't have means to edit your save nor can we provide you a new one, as the saves are bound to the device. Furthermore, our refund policy doesn’t cover these cases; as such we’re afraid we can’t offer you a refund.

Should you require further assistance just contact us again.

Best regards,

The Fishlabs Support Team
https://support.fishlabs.net/"

So your software has bugs and I'm paying for it? Not acceptable.

Can you help?

Sebastian
I'm still waiting for my refund. If not refunded I'll be taking unnecessary legal actions. To me is about concept and ethics not money. Please address this matter soon. Email me directly or PM me if you wish. But I'd like this resolved ASAP or I'll get legal
Orca

Orca
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by SebastianG » 29. August 2013 15:34
Hello MorphiousGX,

Please sent me over a PM with the Google order numbers.

Cheers,

Sebastian
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by Enkee » 3. September 2013 19:07
Oh god... I have bought all the extensions and now I changed my device and... I am so angry !!!!! Image
Why I have to start over ? That's ridiculous !
That's not cool guys and you know it. Be ashamed...
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Nexus 7 (2012) / Android 4.3
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by erock523 » 9. September 2013 22:35
Hey Seb,

I was hoping the new update posted to the Google Play store on September 5th 2013 would fix this problem, but it didn't. Any idea of a timeline when it will be fixed?

I am dying to play again

(PS I had this problem when I flashed a new ROM onto my same device)
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.3
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by tenshino » 20. October 2013 05:33
OK. I just started playing this game a few weeks ago. Two weeks ago, I spent $50 on IAP for credits. And that doesn't count money spent for the add-on packs. This past Tuesday, I upgraded to a new phone. There was never *any* warning about this when I purchased the credit pack, or when I downloaded the game. If you're going to make the game where my purchase can be instantly invalidated, you need to state so before letting me give you a large amount of money.

And, even better, the "Submit a ticket" link on our support page is giving me a 404 error, so I can't even ask if this issue has been fixed somehow.

I want either a way to bring my save game (which I have backed up) to my new device to where it will work, or a refund for my $50 IAP of credits that I now cannot access. If neither of these two things is done, I will be contesting the charge with my bank.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Gof2 HD Saves Android by richj85 » 24. October 2013 06:25
So from reading all these posts I understand that I cannot upgrade my OS or change rom, or change device without corrupting game data.

Like others on this forum I've lost hours of gameplay.

Given the android ecosystem this is a ridiculous state of affairs for what is otherwise the best game I have played on Android.

Please can we have a fix from the dev team? Possibly a way that progress is synced to your servers?