Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Xperia Mini Pro (SK17i) 2.3.4
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by jackjt8 » 21. April 2014 11:53
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/---AS ... -45-12.png
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Iet4 ... -48-36.png

Back when I first got my Nexus 5, some 6 odd months ago, I loaded on GoF2-HD because I had played the standard version on my old phone and it was really good...

In 6 months the HUD has not been fixed. How are we even meant to play and enjoy the game? I'm not even going to buy an expansion pack till this is fixed. It is beyond a joke now.
Plankton

Plankton
Hi Fishlabs! Is there gonna be a fix for a bigger HUD on android phones? Now its just unplayable! I love the game but it cant be played now !
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
S4 mini Android 4.2.2
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by ExeterCZ » 11. September 2014 14:29
hmmm no reply from devs????
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Samsung GS6 / Lumia 950
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by ToToLoCo » 14. September 2014 05:36
They just don't give a damn.
I've already complained about this issue and same thing: No answer from developer.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=8753

EDIT: This make me think, they didn't want to develop the Valkyrie and Supernova add-ons for Windows, because they said sales on Windows platform were not enough... Now they don't even want to do a fix for 1080p displays on Android phones... what is the excuse now, not enough sales on Android as well? You know FISHLABS, there is a BIG difference between "Product Sales" and "Being Lazy".
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
HTC One M8
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by bluecool13 » 16. September 2014 15:42
I would like an answer to this as well. I sent the email to the support team today, I will post the reply here if/when I get one.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Samsung GS6 / Lumia 950
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by ToToLoCo » 17. September 2014 06:35
There is a workaround for the 1080p issue:
It is possible to use a Resolution Changer, and set the phone to 720p (for example), then GOF2 will be playable.
As I said, this is not a permanent solution and the phone needs to be rooted, but it's something, at least till somebody find the way to resize the app, which shouldn't be a big deal... But since Fishlabs is not doing nothing... Image
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
LG G2
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by DominikHolecek » 7. November 2014 19:52
Hi,
I think I've found a solution. It seems that it's working properly on HD+ devices (HD, Full HD, 2K...) So why doesn't it work well with our Full Hd devices? There's a logical explanation - OSB... It worked properly on every HD+ devices without OSB I've seen do far. The issue was presented only on devices with low resolution and devices with software buttons like Nexus 5 or my LG G2... So I realized where the problem could be hidden and found out this solution. I just activated immersive mode before starting the app and... it's working properly... So your only problem is how to activate immersive mode (if you're on custom ROM or you have rooted device you don't have aby problém, kust try it and report if it worked) otherwise you will have to find a way how to get into the immersive mode... ;-)

PS: This guide with solution is only my hypothesis, it worked for me but it doesn't have to work for you, there the feedback is required... ;-)

Good luck,
Dominik
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Xperia zl / android 4.4.2
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by foxtrot2novmbr » 15. November 2014 13:44
Mine was unable to be download on the playstore itself. When I manually downloaded the game. The hud was so small. I'm using xperia ZL. and I have posted this issue last year. To my surprise. All new models who had only a dual core and 1gb of ram are capable of playing this device even on 1080 display. So Why there's no response nor no actions on applying a new patch of the game? I remember playing this game on THD. Now, I can't even play this anymore thanks to the HD. Now, Most users like me started to complain about the lack of development although GOF Alliance is the new game. BUT IT SUCKS!
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Android
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by Rico_Ka » 19. November 2014 16:50
Problem solved and working... I downloaded from google play GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode app... Your device doesn't need to be rooted. Then [font=Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Sans, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]just activated Full Screen from the GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode app for Galaxy on Fire 2 before starting the app and[/font][font=Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Sans, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]it's working properly... HUD is super and the game works just like it should... :)[/font]
[font=Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Sans, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
[font=Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Sans, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tested on LG G2...[/font]
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
Sony Xperia Z1 | Android 4.4.4
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by Ingvarr100th » 20. November 2014 17:56
I think we should spam PMs to the community manager. Maybe he refer what about this HUD problem.