Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
android
Unread post Gof 2 hd android hud problem by eva-unit01 » 25. July 2013 12:34
Hello, I just had downloaded the new release of Gof 2 HD on android and I've big problem who make the game almost unplayble: all the menus and the interface are scaled for a tablet screen and I play on a 4' screen, so, all the buttons and texts are very small.
I hope there will be a solution for this in a new update, or an existing one in this release!
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
LG Optimus2x / Android 4.0.4
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by hi-ban » 3. August 2013 22:03
I completely agree. The controls size seem to be designed for big screen tablets. They are too small for a 4 inch phone.

THD version:

"All Android" version:

As you can see the size difference is enormous. Red/green points in the radar are also so small that sometimes you can't see them.

The best solution i can suggest is to make the option to choose between Big (THD version) and Small (current) interfaces. Or better yet, an option to resize them to your liking (but i guess this last one is maybe asking too much).
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
android
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by eva-unit01 » 4. August 2013 12:42
Yeah, what should be very usefull!
Orca

Orca
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by SebastianG » 6. August 2013 13:37
Hello guys,

Thank you for the report and our QA team will check this weird issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Sebastian
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
i9000 / CM10.2
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by moorkai » 13. August 2013 00:08
Hi SebastianG! Any news? I loved this game since the first (Java) Galaxy on Fire and it would be truly frustrating if there's no way to fix this.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Galaxy S2/ Android
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by andrax » 28. January 2014 13:13
wow its 2014 and they still haven't fixed it yet..!! unplayable on s2
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
Android 4.3
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by Vorta » 10. March 2014 12:09
Is there any plan to fix this? The game has so good graphics that it requires a high-end device to play smoothly, yet when you try to play it on a high-end device like Xperia Z Ultra, you're having hard time pressing correct buttons or steering the ship, since the controls are really tiny:

The menu of the game (this tiny bit in the center)

The good side of this for Fishlabs is that the game is "hard to exit" :lol:

Yes, that would be the story.

Too bad I don't have my finger on the controller here, but then we would see no controller.

Anyway, this game shouldn't be certified for Xperia Z Ultra or it's interface should be fixed.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by Aish Waheed » 22. March 2014 11:10
Is there going to be a fix for this HUD problem. This game is amazing and I have been playing since java. And with this bug it is nearly imposible for me to mine a core.
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
S4 mini Android 4.2.2
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by ExeterCZ » 14. April 2014 10:37
Hi there, exactly my problem. Friend show me this game, so I bought it when I saw low price offer (about 5euros allin1pack). But with SMALL fonts and buttons is very hard to play and control ship (I realize that after I show it to my friend). Please do something with that, at settings I cant change resolution or something. If not I will regret my purchase and want my money back :/
Plankton

Plankton
Device / OS:
I9100
Unread post Re: Gof 2 hd android hud problem by kostyakPL » 20. April 2014 19:25
Hello FISHLABS Team!
This is True GOF2 Fan speaking !

Are you working on FIX to this horrible issue ?
It is known issue since v2.0.0. Almost eight months later We have 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 updates and......still the same s%$#! Thank god for dad Galaxy Tab 3

Feel free to respond!

Feel free to respond is FIX