Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Algae

Algae
I can't get the gold survivor any ideas I've even tried in mounting all weapons and running in to things what do you think
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post by S.C.A.R. » 6. May 2011 01:00
Ok this is how I got it
1. No repair bots
2. Buy the worst ship ( like inflict or Betty ... If you could find her)
3. No shield, no armor, no nothing but a good boost Me'al or Polytron Boost,Rhoda Vortex(optional)
4. Fly around the pirates (usually spawns outside of station once in a awile)
5. Come back when only a tiny bit boost back and auto-pilot while maneuvering
6. The other way is just get ripped up pirates, emergency system activates, and boost into station plus Rhoda Vortex if you have it
Hope that helps :D
Orca

Orca
Unread post by Auster » 6. May 2011 01:01
Hello there, welcome to the forums!

Try doing this
SPOILER: SHOW

This was replied before. In the next time, try to use the search tool :smile:
Algae

Algae
Unread post by Jim the fish » 9. May 2011 11:18
Thanks for the help I went to the void system in the end with a stripped out ship and flew like a man possessed
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post by S.C.A.R. » 9. May 2011 12:04
Thanks for the help I went to the void system in the end with a stripped out ship and flew like a man possessed

Hahaha wasn't it fun :D but remember to bring a boost or a Rhoda vortex since there is a chance of pirates spawning went you come back :smile:
Algae

Algae
Unread post by Jim the fish » 11. May 2011 10:21
Oops should have thought of that anyway got the gold at last
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post still can make it, HELP! by ImLegend » 29. May 2011 04:49
Working on all Gold achievements, and only Survivor is still in Silver. I know I need to "arrive in less than 5% hull energy"; whats the best way to archive the gold? Thanks in advance

I did fly around a station and let pirates to shoot on me until I had a small amount of health left and then enter the station, but still can't make it. Not sure why, I'm sure my energy left is less than 5%

why I had only that left still CAN'T make it, HELP! Who knows the detail requirement to achievement?
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPad A2/iPhone 6 - iOS 10.3.3
Unread post by Shadow » 29. May 2011 07:49
Working on all Gold achievements, and only Survivor is still in Silver. I know I need to "arrive in less than 5% hull energy"; whats the best way to archive the gold? Thanks in advance

I did fly around a station and let pirates to shoot on me until I had a small amount of health left and then enter the station, but still can't make it. Not sure why, I'm sure my energy left is less than 5%

why I had only that left still CAN'T make it, HELP! Who knows the detail requirement to achievement?

There are 2 very easy ways:

Herring

Herring
Unread post by Fanaticism » 4. June 2011 10:33
Each time your ship collides with a asteroid, its energy is reduced by 20. Boring but very easy.
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post by S.C.A.R. » 5. June 2011 00:11
There are 2 very easy ways:

Definitely listen to him you'll definitely get your achievement. Or you could just get attacked and try to escape in a station in time tahrs how I did it and it requires some luck.