Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post by badgermushroomsnake » 8. July 2011 23:53
SPOILER: SHOW
)
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: Getting the survivor gold medal by roymesac » 27. June 2014 17:15
You don't have to have the worst ship or no weapons or anything of the sort. You can do it very easily even if you're using an ultimate ship. You just go to a place where there are a lot of pirates or where there are just enemies. Example: (Loma, hostile faction, etc.) Then, you set course to go to the station in that system but don't lock on and be 1.1km or less to it ( be less then 1.0km away to be sure). You stay right there in that spot and let the enemies hit you until you see that the red bar is extremely low, you're going to click on that up arrow button which is the one you use to fire at enemies and other things, and it should say that you received 5,000 credits- arrived with less than 5% of hull energy. And that's the Survivor gold medal.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Getting the survivor gold medal by Nisse26a » 28. December 2016 06:55
I don't get why everyone is making it so hard for them self. I got this achievement in under 2 min first try. This is how you do it: go to a peaceful station for example the Thynome station in Wolf-Reiser. Unequip repair droids, shields and armor, all you really need is a booster for making it go a little faster. Go out from the station and just crash in to asteroids until your energy hull bar (the red one) is very low. I got this achievement in just under 2 min and there's no stress doing it. Hope this helped