Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Stuck on Galaxy on fire 2 supernova by microraptor fan » 23. September 2012 16:19
I am at the part where you have to rescue 83 midorians from the station and get them to the freighter but even though I have the gamma shield I cant get all the midorians to the freighter and unload them in time before i blow up. Can anybody help? Any useful strategies?
Mentor

Mentor
Device / OS:
iPhone 5
Unread post Re: Stuck on Galaxy on fire 2 supernova by Mark-C » 23. September 2012 16:30
Yeah equip as many large cabins as you can ;)
Shrimp

Shrimp
That's the thing I have 10 large cabins but by the time I have docked and gotten all the midorians on board my gamma bar is almost depleted and when I am unloading all the midorians onto the freighter I usually blow up because my gamma bar runs out so is there anyway to replenish your gamma bar?
Mentor

Mentor
Device / OS:
iPhone 5
Unread post Re: Stuck on Galaxy on fire 2 supernova by Mark-C » 23. September 2012 16:42
Ok i see your problem
Just use 2 large cabins,you are taking all the evacuees,there are other ships helping out
You should only have to make 3 round trips to pass the mission with 2 large cabins installed :smile:
Shrimp

Shrimp
Ok I'm at the part where you have to transport the volatile substance but every time I click on the planet to go to the jump gate my game crashes and restarts
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Stuck on Galaxy on fire 2 supernova by Obewon2 » 24. September 2012 08:59
I am crashing at the SAME spot. I tried restarting my iPad, and it didn't help.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Stuck on Galaxy on fire 2 supernova by Rolinthor » 25. September 2012 04:04
I'm crashing the same way on a different mission.
Orca

Orca
Unread post Re: Stuck on Galaxy on fire 2 supernova by SebastianG » 25. September 2012 15:01
Hello everyone,

Our development team is already aware of this crash issue and we are going to check it as soon as practicable.

Anyway, I'd like to thank you very much for the detailed reports and keep them coming.

In addition, please report any further issue with the new add-on "Supernova" at THIS thread, thanks.

Best regards,

Sebastian
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: Stuck on Galaxy on fire 2 supernova by Genbio64 » 15. December 2012 20:50
I am also stuck on the 83 midorian rescue mission. I have tried varying amounts of cabins and can get downtown 6 left before the gamma shield is spent. Is there any specific ship or equipment needed that I may be missing?
Shark

Shark
Device / OS:
Android 6.0.1 - Former: IOS 7
Guys try making the gamma shield II blueprint before going for this mission.