Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
Unread post Re: Stuck on Galaxy on fire 2 supernova by Cadmus » 17. December 2012 16:13
Void Nemesis wrote:Guys try making the gamma shield II blueprint before going for this mission.

You can't have the gamma shield II before this mission I think. The blueprint is given to you as a part of the story after this mission takes place. They're talking about the second evacuation mission right at the start of the story.
Shark

Shark
Device / OS:
iPod 4G
Unread post Re: Stuck on Galaxy on fire 2 supernova by Ninja » 17. December 2012 16:17
If you use more than 4-5 big cabins, then the midorians helping you are unable to do anything, they just shuttle back and forth. The most efficient method to do this, I've found is to use just two or maybe three.
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPhone5 / latest (incl. betas)
Yes, it's even possible to finish the mission with just three med. cabins. Make sure that you have a cloak so that you keep being invisible for enemies while you're docked ;)
Game Master

Game Master
Device / OS:
iPad A2/iPhone 6 - iOS 10.3.3
Unread post Re: Stuck on Galaxy on fire 2 supernova by Shadow » 17. December 2012 19:54
I finished it with a single large cabin since I was an equipment greedy guy, not wanting to waste more than a slot to the cabins.
Shrimp

Shrimp
Unread post Re: Stuck on Galaxy on fire 2 supernova by Genbio64 » 17. December 2012 21:23
Can you get the gamma shield II w/out completing this mission first?
Tuna

Tuna
Unread post Re: Stuck on Galaxy on fire 2 supernova by Mk.559 » 18. December 2012 04:05
Large Cabin, Hiroto Ultrascan, and Gamma Shield I was the equipment I used on Extreme.

Try to optimize your timing and minimize time in the system. Use Liberators to take on the Spectres. Try to head for the closest dock point to the freighter.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Stuck on Galaxy on fire 2 supernova by B4ro_Dr0m » 22. December 2013 00:03
im crashing at this part where you have to travel to the supernova to defend valkery.... every time when i jumped and its loading it crashes.... pls fix (:
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
OS
Have a ship with a turret so when the Stealth fighters attack you, defense is made rather than chasing them around which depletes your Gamma Shield.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Android Acer z160
So it's already 2016 and we still have the same problem about crushing. Mine is when I go back again to var lupra.